Asked Out Again (7)

Hi peeps!

Sorry AGAIN for a day-late update...my excuse? School. Yep. That's all I'll say.

I just wanna say thanks for all the support that my account has been getting and this story as well, it gives me motivation to write!

By the way I've been wanting to write the chapter after this one for so long...it's gonna be amazing😈

Sooooo if your feeling nice I enjoy all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms. Feel free to do any of the above:)

Also I haven't exactly proof read this chapter so I would like it if anybody pointed any typos out.

The rights of the characters belong to Nintendo and the rights of the plot go to me. I'd appreciate it if my work was not posted anywhere else.

Yay! Short author's note! Excluding my first person notes there are 2023 words in this chapter.

Please enjoy!

-West

There was a loud knock on the door.

"Liiiiiink! Can I come in?"

Link groaned. He couldn't remember the last time Aryll had woken up before him. Well, maybe last Christmas she had.

"We need to talk!"

"Okay okay," Link said grudgingly getting out of bed. What was it that Aryll wanted to talk about so bad that she had woken up so early?

He opened the door and Aryll glared up at him from the doorway, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING ON A DATE!"

Link groaned, "why did you wait to get mad at me?"

"Because my friend was over and you went to bed early," Aryll said, "well? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't need to. It's my business."

"IT IS MY BUSINESS! I'm your sister? Does she like you Link huh?"

"Uh..." why is Aryll so concerned about this? "Probably. It would make sense I guess."

Aryll groaned, "how do you not know?"

"Let me get ready for the day okay Aryll?"

"You are so dense sometimes Link."

After thirty minutes or so the two of them were ready for the day. Link had purposely hid the Tingle Krispies where Aryll wouldn't be able to find them. After a brief glance in the party Aryll called out to Link.

"LINK! WHERE ARE THE TINGLE KRISPIES?"

Link did his best to keep on a straight face as her answered her, "I uh... threw them away..."

"WHAT? THOSE DIDN"T BELONG TO US!"

Link dramatically looked at his watch, "oh look, you're going to be late for school if we don't get you over there now. Better eat something quick!"

"I WANT TINGLE KRISPIES!"

"YOU WILL EAT NO SUCH THING IN THIS HOUSE!"

"LINK!"

Eventually Link had to take the cereal out of hiding and allow Aryll to eat it so they would make it to her school on time. Before she left the car Link quickly shot a question off at Aryll: "Aryll why were you Tetra and Zelda looking out the window last night?"