A Walk in the Park (5)

Hi peeps!

HAHA here is another chapter of The Wonders of Fall. I hope you like it!

By the way my school is starting on Wednesday- *cue violent crying* -so that's depressing.

This probably means that the updates will take a little longer. I'll try to get one out once a week like I've usually done.

But seriously though, just the thought of going back to school already is depressing me.

With that out of the way I would love any votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, and colloquialisms.

I don't own any of the Legend of Zelda characters in this fanfiction but I do own the plot so I would appreciate it if my work isn't posted anywhere else.

The word count for this chapter is 1790 words without author's notes.

Thanks for reading and please enjoy!

-West

"ARYLL I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA!"

"Ouch! Don't yell so loud into the phone!"

"SORRY!"

"QUIET DOWN!"

"YOU QUIET DOWN!"

Aryll was curled up in the corner of her room on the phone with Tetra. She was only there because Tetra wouldn't tell her what she was planning until she was in that precise location.

"Okay Tetra what's this about?"

"You're in the back corner of your room?"

"Yeah..."

"In the corner where you used to hide your stuffed seagull so I wouldn't see it-"

"WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS?"

"...That corner?"

Aryll sighed into the phone, "yes that corner."

"Okay, is Link around your house?"

"No, he's at work. You should know his schedule by now I've told you a million times."

"I know just checking-" the line went silent for a moment.

"Tetra?"

"Yeah?"

"Can this wait till you get to my house?"

"NO IT CAN'T!"

"WOULD IT KILL YOU TO NOT SHOUT INTO THE PHONE!?"

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"

"SHUT UP!"

After a rather long debate the two quieted down and Tetra finally revealed her reason for all the precaution.

"I can't have anyone overhear you while we are in this conversation. Especially Link."

"Um...why?"

"Because it will spoil everything! And then Link would know what we were up to."

Aryll rubbed her eyes, "so this is about setting him up with Zelda?"

"Yes. Now are you sure that you won't be overheard by anyone?"

"I'm sure Tetra," Aryll responded annoyedly.