Date Number Three (14)

Hey peeps!

I'm not late! It's still Thursday! Haha yayyy.

The ending of this chapter isn't amazing so I'm sorry, I'm tired.

If y'all feel like it I enjoy all votes, comments, concerns, critiques, corny jokes, comedic observations, complaints and colloquialisms. Thanks in advance!

I was super giddy writing this chapter. It was so fun to write:)

I'm tired so I'm not gonna write a big author's not.

I don't however own any of the Legend of Zelda characters but I do own the plot so I would appreciate it if my work wasn't posted anywhere else.

Thanks so much for reading. The word count excluding the Author's notes is 2171 words.

Please enjoy!

-West

Somehow, as Link was preparing for the day, he was nervous. Why was he nervous for a date?

It would make sense that nervousness would be a feeling that was commonly present before and during a date. But over the past few dates, Link hadn't felt nervous at all. So why was it different this time?

Probably has to do with something about how her parents are around, Link thought to himself.

Link wasn't sure what Zelda had planned for the date this evening, she hadn't told him anything except to meet him at the front door at six o' clock.

She seemed really excited, Link thought as he looked at his jacket folded on the dresser. Would he need to wear that?

Link turned on his phone and looked at the weather forecast. It was surprisingly forecasted to snow.

Snowing on the day after Thanksgiving, Link thought shaking his head, for some reason that seems insane.

Link looked once more in the mirror and rustled his hair randomly, looks okay I guess. He pulled on his gloves and walked out of the room.

Looking at his watch he saw he was a minute or so late for their six o' clock agreement so he hurried down the stairs to see Zelda patiently waiting by the door.

She smiled when he arrived at the door, "shall we go?"

"Sure," Link said automatically. He followed her out the door.

Zelda too was wearing a light jacket but with sleeves that were too big. She also wore a white beanie that covered her ears but didn't restrain her hair. Link couldn't help but think that Zelda looked quite cute in her outfit.

A/n: Okay, I've just gotta say something. For some reason, girls in winter clothing is the most amazing sight in the world. Seriously, its soooooooo freaking cute. If any girls wants to charm me, all they have to do is look cute in a  beanie or an oversized hoodie or some big jacket. Not enough girls do it😢

They walked past the car and Link looked back at it, "are we not going to drive?"

Zelda smiled towards the ground, "no, I was thinking a walk would be nice. Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's fine," Link said keeping up with Zelda's quick pace, "where are we going?"

"You'll see," she said with a small giggle. Link smiled and followed next to her.