Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

|Hannah's Pov:|

Finally, it was Friday, the last day of school. Last day of being tortured as a freshman, I honestly couldn't wait! I woke up early grabbed my curling wand and plugged it up. I ran to back to my room looking through my closet trying to figure out what to wear. "Perfect!" I yelped grabbing a black skater skirt and a dark blue anchor crop top. I slipped them on and while the curling wand was heating up I grabbed my phone, got on twitter and fangirled a bit. After 10 minutes I rushed to the bathroom, curled my hair, and put on a bit of mascara. I rushed to my room slipping on a pair of black vans, "Hannah! Hurry your going to make us late again!" my brother hollered. I grabbed my IPhone, my purse, and my bag then I quickly ran down the hill onto the bus. Finally about 10 or 15 minutes we got to the schools, they let the middle schoolers off first then the highschoolers. When i got to the school, the bell had already rang so I had to rush to my first class which was ecology, but i loved that class to be honest. The teacher loved me, I mean she was like my second mom and then my best friend Cailtin was in that class. I walked into the classroom and immediately sat by Caitlin.

"Hey! I cant believe its already the last day of school!" Cailtin said

"I know this summer is going to bne amazing!" I said smiling ear to ear.

The whole time we talked because we werent doing anything in class. We talked about summer and talked about MagCon, we loved magcon! We sat there fangirling over our favorites, mine was taylor Caniff and Cailtin's was Cameron Dallas. Nothing happened that day, we did no work in any class, we just sat there. The rest of the day I played games on my phone, texted Cailin, and was creeping on Instagram.

|text conversation|

C: did you hear about the party tomorrow night?

H; No?

C; we should go! its gonna be so much fun.

H; i have to ask my parents but im sure it will be fine.

C; yaya c: and i have too.

Finally, i had gotten home and it was officially summer break. When i got home i decided to ask my dad if could go to that party. "Daddy, can i go to this party tomorrow night with Caitlin" i asked sweetly. "Yeah that is fine but be home by 11:30." he said. I ran back to my room and called Caitlin. "I CAN GO TO THE PARTY!!!" I yelled. " Im coming over tomorrow so we can get ready." she said. We talked for about 30 more minutes then i decided to go to bed so i could get up early. It was exciting to go to a party, i had never been to one before. Maybe it was cause we had gotten really popular that year, i mean we had gained 15K followers on Instagram and 23K on twitter. I decided to check instagram and Twitter for a bit then i headed to bed because i was so eager.