Chapter 19:

|Taylor'sPOV:|

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to her. That was honestly the best thing i had ever waken up to and she was especially cute when she was asleep. I got up, changed into some kakis and a tank top with a bandana of course. Went to the kitchen and made me some cereal. I walked back to Hannah's room to see her waking up, stretching. "Good morning beautiful." I said with food in my mouth. "You shouldnt talk with food in your mouth." She said in her good morning voice laughing. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yes!" She laughed. I walked back to the kitchen put my bowl in the sink and started up breakfast.

|Hannah's POV:|

I got up from bed and smelled something good. I went to the kitchen to actually see Taylor, Taylor cooking! I was really shocked. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist. He turned around and kissed my nose. "Sit down babe." Taylor said. "Okay." I said going to the kitchen table sitting down. A few minutes later he brought me my food, "Here you go beautiful" he said handing me my food. "Im not going to die right?" i laughed "No you wont babygirl." He said. I smiled really big and started to eat. To my surprise it was really good. "I love you butt nugget." I said to him getting up and setting my plate in the sink. "I love you too ass crack ." He said laughing.

Later that day•

Well it was 4 and it was time to go. I was excited! "TIME TO GO!" I yelled. "I know babe, chill out." He said grabbing his stuff. I ran to my room grabbing my suitcase carrying it to my car placing it in the back with Taylor's stuff. I walked back inside grabbed my pillow and a small blanket, ran back to the car and hopped into the passenger side. A few minutes later Taylor walked out and got into the driver seat. "Are you ready beautiful?" He said grabbing my hand. I nodded really fast smiling at him. He put the keys in starting the car taking off.

•30 minutes later•

We finally got to the airport, we grabbed our suitcase and rushed to our plane. We showed the people our tickets and we rushed to our seats. We sat their waiting for it too take off. "Omg! Hey!" A voice said, only to see Matthew and my sister. We got up and hugged them. "Daytona?" Matthew said. "Yes!" I said. After awhile of talking we all sat down where we were supposed to. The whole time me and Taylor slept, listening to our music.

3 hours•

"Hannah! Wake up. We are here beautiful!" Taylor said. I woke up right as we were landing. I grabbed my phone bored, looking through my notifications on Instagram and seen that Matt had posted a picture of Taylor asleep on me. "Awe, thats cute!" I said to Taylor showing him. "Oh shut up!" He said. I kissed his cheek. "We have made our destination. Yall may now exit the plane." The captain said over the intercom. I got up grabbing my blanket and pillow. Then taylor grabbed my hand holding it interlocking his fingers with mine. "I love you." He said sweetly into my ear. "I love you too." I said.

2 hours•

We had already gotten to our hotel and checked in. It was under MagCon so everyone was sharing a room. Cam and Nash in one. Hayes, Carter, and Matt in another. Dillon, Taylor, and Aaron in another. Mahogany, my sister, and Caitlin. Sammy, Jack J, And Jack G. Dustyn, Willie, and Chase in another. I was by myself sadly, it didnt bother me until.....