Chapter 31:

Hannah's POV:|

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked. "Yeah." I said. I was hurt that Hayes just ran off, he seemed to be sure Taylor was hurting me. I honestly believe Taylor. I walked back to the bed and laid down. "I love you." Taylor said grabbing my hand. " I love you too." I said. I slowly fell asleep with Taylor sitting beside the bed holding my hand. •Next Day• I changed into a sweater and leggings. "You can leave today. Here is your medicine you need to take." The doctor said. I nodded and went to Taylor's. It was crazy to think I was still in Indiana after this whole time. We pulled up in the driveway "I have a surprise for you." Taylor said. "What is it?" I asked. "Close your eyes and follow me." He said. He grabbed my hand and walked me inside. Moments later, "Open your eyes." He said. We were in his room but their was something fluffy running around. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled shocked. I picked it up to see it was a black and white husky puppy. I loved it, I didn't tell Taylor. I only told Jordan so he obviously told Taylor. "What you wanna name him?" Taylor said. "umm..." I said their and paused for a moment. "KEY-YUHN" I yelled. I always liked that name. It was cute.

|Hannah'sPOV:|

Its hard to believe this. It has been five years since this all started. To think that I over come all of that is crazy. I still have anxiety but its not as bad as it used to be. I dont get depressed bad anymore. I am now out of high school. Im now 20 years old. Im also a recording artist at a record company and im living in Nashville. People would never ever think this in a million years. But yes Taylor and me are still together and going on strong for five years now. Even i cant believe it, but I love him and thats all that matters. And yes im living with Taylor and Dillon in the same house. Its hard to be honest, but very entertaining. And no me and Taylor are not engaged nor married nor am I pregnant. We aren't ready for a baby just yet..

It was middle April, bad storms are raring and flowers are blooming. I woke up, Taylor still snoring, I got out the bed and changed. I grabbed one of Taylor's tanks and still had on my tie dye shorts. I was hungry so I walked to the living room and kitchen. What I seen woke me up right away. Their was popcorn all over the living room floor, cups thrown every where, pillows on the floor, and so so so much more. "I swear one day Im going to murder yall!." I yelled in anger. I was up and cleaning the mess Taylor and Dillon made last night. They were watching a movie last night, when they decided to have a popcorn fight. Yes, they are still 15 year old boys in their mind when really they are 23 years old.

zayuumm_taylor

I mean usually I wouldn't clean up after them but sometime this week most of the boys were coming over and Mahogany too. I was in the middle of cleaning when I felt arms wrap around my waist and I immediately stood up. It was Taylor, "God you scared me!" I said turning to face him. "Good morning." He said kissing my cheek. "Im mad at you and Dillon right now." I said slipping away from his grip crossing my arms. "Why baby?" He whined. "Because you and him made a huge ass mess last night that IM having to clean up. And you have people coming over this week." I said. "Im sorry baby. I will help clean!" He said grabbing a broom and started sweeping. He was funny and stupid but he knew when to be mature.

1 hour later•

We were finally done cleaning. "THANK GOD!" I sighed in relief laying on the couch. "Hey i just got a text from Cam. He said they are coming tomorrow afternoon." Taylor said. I nodded. "Babe! Make me a sandwich!" I asked. "What you want love?" He asked. "Ham and cheese!" I said. He nodded and started heading to the kitchen. I snuck a picture of him and posted it on twitter. 'Babe's so sweet. he making me a sandwich. i wuv him. @taylorcaniff 😌😈' I captioned it. "Really Hannah? You would take an off guard picture of me." He complained. I walked to the kitchen to get a drink. "Your butt looks good tho baby." I said smirked and grabbed his butt. "So does yours!" He smirked back. "Oh shut up!" I said kissing his lips. "STOP KISSING GUYS! LIKE SRSLY!" Dillon yelled. "Good morning cutie pie!" I said patting his head. He nodded. We all sat at the table eating. "Im going to Indiana for a day or two. Something is going on and i dont know whats going on." Dillon said. I got up and sat my plate in the sink. "Thats fine. I hope everything is ok." I said walking up stairs. "That gives me and Hannah a night alone." Taylor smirked. "Good luck dude." Dillon said. "I heard that." I yelled from the room.

•1 hour later•

Dillon was gone. We had dropped him off at the airport for his flight. And now we were back at the house. Me and taylor were cuddling up in the bed. "I hope everything is okay up their." I said. "Im sure everything is okay." He reassured me. I nodded. He was making me fall asleep by playing with my hair. "Your making me sleepy!" I said. "Okay, I will stop." He said. We cuddled. Taylor started kissing my neck, slowly getting on top of me. "Are you sure?" I hesitated. He nodded. "Are you?"