Chapter 7

|Taylor's POV:|

"Did it sound good Hannah?" I asked. She shook her head yes and smiled. That smile was so cute! I grabbed her, hugged her and tried to kiss her cheek but she pushed me away and walked off to backstage. I felt bad. 'Maybe she is trying to play hard to get' i told myself actually knowing she wasn't. I really did like her, maybe she didn't like me...

|Hannah's POV:| I felt bad for leaving him stranded but I was scared. My last relationship was completely horrible & i didn't want the same thing to happen with Taylor. I walked out to the truck and hopped inside & just started to think which lead to crying. I hated thinking. I mean i don't know how Taylor is in relationship and thats what im scared of... What if he is completely different, even abusive. You never know, people can change or act totally different trust me I know. I had my face buried in my hands I had so many emotions running through my mind. I felt bad, sad, horrible, and stupid. A few minutes later someone hopped in the passenger seat, i didn't look up. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that." they said. I recognized that voice, it was Taylor. I looked up at him "Im sorry, i shouldn't have just left you standing there!" I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck he wrapped his arms around me. I let go and so did he, he started wiping the tears from my cheek. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Im scared," I said. "Of falling in love with someone who doesnt fall for me." I admitted. "Me too." he whispered. He got out and walked to my side, opened the door letting me out and hugged me. I really liked his hugs, i felt safe. I had this tingly feeling, it was weird i had never had that feeling, but i liked it.

|Taylor's POV:|

I hugged her really tight. Her head was on my shoulder and i could feel her smiling, which made me smile. There was something different about this girl and i liked it, she wasn't like most girls.. "Lets go inside." I said, she shook her head. I grabbed her hand and we walked inside. The event was about to start. I hugged her again but this time she pecked my cheek with a kiss. I smiled and so did she. And i couldn't stop smiling... "Why you smiling so much bro?" Dillon asked. I looked back at Hannah. "Oh never mind. I know why." He said laughing. We started the event and then about 1 hour later it was time for me and Dillon to preform Buckwild. Hannah, her sister and Caitlin had come out and sat in the front of the stage watching us preform. Everyone was hyped, even Hannah and them. We got done and then all the guys got on stage. We heard the song Lollipop come on so we started to do the lipgloss dance, I even pulled Hannah and them on the stage.

|Hannah's POV:| Taylor pulled us on stage.. So we decided to start doing the lipgloss dance. It was honestly so much fun! We got done and got off stage, then thats when it started....