Chapter 9:

•1 1/2 hours later•

We finally left. "Want to go walk on the beach?" He asked, I nodded. We drove to the beach, we got out and started walking. It was beautiful, i could hear the waves splashing. I decided to tell him.. I decided it was time. "Taylor, I have to tell you something." I said. He nodded listening to me. "There is some things you don't know. Im scared for you to know, you will probably change your mind and leave me her-." Taylor had cut me off, "Hannah I wouldnt do that to you!" He smiled hugging me. "Okay, well... I used to be depressed, and have anxiety real bad and i used to cut.. Now i have scars.. I didnt want to tell you. A lot of bad things have happened in my life, i just wanted you to know." I said looking down starting to tear up. "Hannah! I dont care if you have scars," he grabbed my wrists kissing them. "your beautiful to me!" he said. I started crying, not of sadness but of happiness. We hugged tight. I decided to tell him everything i had went through, i felt safe with him, i felt like i could tell him everything! We ended up taking pictures together and walking on the board walk. He walked me to my hotel room, we got to the door and i kissed his cheek "Tonight was perfect!" I said opening the door and walking in, then shutting it.

•1 week later•

I couldnt stop thinking about Taylor an that date. After the date we hung out more, even went on a few more dates. We only had one week left in Daytona which was sad, but it was a few days before Caitlin's birthday! She didnt think anything was gonna happen, she thought wrong.

|Hannah's POV:|

I got together with Cameron and talked about things we could do for Caitlin's birthday. It was only 1 day before her birthday. We thought and thought until I came up with a plan, it was a good one! I told him the plan and he agreed! She would never think it was coming. Me and Cameron started becoming best friends, he was fun being around! Well i walked back to the hotel and no one was there, but there was a note on the table saying 'be back later, We went out. your sister went with Matthew and i went to meet cam. i love you -caitlin'

I smiled setting the note back down and changed real quick into some light grey sweatpants and a white obey shirt. I walked to the couch and got bored so i grabbed my phone and started creeping on Instagram. I was liking and commenting on a bunch of cool edits people had made me, I even saved a couple. I got off my phone for a little bit and just started thinking, thinking about Taylor. 'Was he gonna ever ask me out?', 'Were we ever gonna be official' or 'were we ever gonna be a thing?'. I decided to make a youtube video, i hadn't done one in 2 months. I went on twitter and posted 'Going to do a youtube video, what should i do?' next thing i knew i had gotten a text from taylor asking if he could come hang out at the hotel and of course i said yes. Ten minutes later• I heard a knock on the door and it was taylor. He had on a tank top and some basketball shorts. He walked right on in and sat on the bed. "I seen the post you made! We should do a youtube video together!" He said. "But what should we do!" I asked. We sat there for a few minutes and finally he broke the silence "Lets do and Ask Hannah and Taylor thing!" he yelled out. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter posting 'Making a youtube video. Ask me and @taylorcaniff some questions just do #AskHannahAndTay 😘' He tweeted the same thing out. Soon enough we got it trending world wide. I grabbed the camera and set it up on the tripod and hit record. "Hey guys, its been awhile. Well today i have a special guests, Taylor Caniff!" "First question, whats your middle name? Mine is Michaela." I said. "Mine is Michael." Taylor said. Awhile later we got to our last question "Are yall dating? Cause if so I ship yall! #Haylor!" Taylor said smirking at me. Why did he have to do this, we never did anything make it official. "I dont know." I said smiling at taylor. "I dont know guys, Maybe yall will have to wait and see" He said smirking. We ended the video. I was kinda mad because i was hoping maybe he would ask me out, but i knew he wouldnt. •2 hours later• I had finally finished editing it and I posted the video. It got a lot of likes but it also got a lot of hate, but i honestly didn't care. We laid in bed watching Netflix on my laptop, we watched 'The Crow' that was literally one of my all time favorite movies! We kinda cuddled and i liked it. I loved the feeling of me wrapped up in someones arms.

|Taylor's POV:|

I wanted her to say yes we were dating, but maybe i just needed to ask her out! We were sitting there watching the movie and we started cuddling. I got this warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach, i admit i really did like her. "Hannah, I have to ask you something" I said. "Yes?" she replied. "I didn't want to do this over the phone or over text. I wanted to ask you in person. Will you make me the luckiest guy and go out with me?" I asked smiling at her while standing up. "Yes!" She said. She seemed excited seeing as when i stood up she hopped into my arms. I was so happy and i could tell she was too. I wanted to take things slow with her, she was different! I kissed her on the cheek softly. She pulled me back into the bed, "I want to cuddle" She said. "Fine!" i said getting into the bed wrapping my arms around her..... I was really happy. She was finally mine.