Chapter 2:

|Hannah's POV:|

I woke up and walked to the kitchen, no one was home which was weird. I looked around to find a note 'We had to pay some bills and get some grocery's. We wont be back till 4.' They were always gone so I was kinda used to it. I grabbed a bowl out the cabinet and made me some Frosted Flakes, that was my fave cereal! I walked back to my room and checked my phone only to see I had a missed call from Caitlin, of course I had to call her back and so i did. "Hey!" I said yawning. She yawned back "Stop making me yawn!" She said. "Sorry, but anyways what time are you coming over to get ready?" I asked. "Im coming over right now, we should get ready about 6 or 7 because the party starts at 8 and we dont want to be late!" She said. We said our i love you's and goodbye's, immediately hanging the phone up. I laid in bed for about 10 minutes until I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked out the window only to see Caitlin mom's Jeep. I ran to the door and right when I opened it Caitlin was standing their waving goodbye to her mom. We walked inside running to my room, she sat her stuff down and we just talked for a bit. Until it was time to get ready we watched youtube videos, we watched Nash Grier, O2L, and Cameron Dallas' videos.

-5:30-

It was time to get ready so we did. I hopped inside the shower and took a quick shower, washing my hair and body. I hopped out, "Im taking one now." Caitlin said. I nodded. I rushed to my bathroom and plugged the straightener and curling wand up, letting them heat up. I was curling my hair when Caitlin got out and started on her hair. My hair took a while, her's didn't. It was about 6:30 and Caitlin was almost done getting, I was still working on my hair. "Hannah! You take forever!" Caitlin yelled from my room. I finally finished my hair and make-up, rushed to my room to pick out my outfit. Caitlin was wearing a blue crop top with anchor's on it, a black skater skirt, and a pair of strap sandals. She looked really pretty. Now what in the living hell was I going to wear? I looked through my closet and finally found the perfect outfit, it was so me! I picked a pair of white high waisted shorts, a tie dye crop top with my tie dye black vans. We both looked amazing!

-7:50-

We were finally ready and our ride was here! He knocked on the door, my dad answered it of course. But my dad knew him. It was my gay best friend, I had been friends with him since we were in 2nd grade. "Are yall ready?" Hunter asked. We nodded, we hopped in the car and headed off. We pulled up and we automatically heard loud ass music. "Hey guys! Hannah and Caitlin are here!" someone shouted out. People ran up to us taking us inside. We walked in and there were so many people! I wanted to go to the back, where the pool was. There were people dancing, goofing off around the pool, and swimming. That night was amazing. I danced, took a bunch of selfies, and I was laughing more than I had ever laughed in a long long time. But that didn't last long. It was 11 and I decided to go ahead and leave for the night. Hunter took me home, "I love you, text me boo!" He yelled dropping me off and driving away. I was smiling like crazy, that was an amazing night. But the smile didn't last...