Chapter 5:

|Hannah's POV:|

I seen the bandana and the smile with braces shining. I thought for a second and instantly knew. I couldn't believe it was Taylor, Taylor Caniff, the Taylor Michael Caniff. I wanted to scream and fangirl then faint, then get a picture but I knew i should keep it cool.. "Im so sorry." I exclaimed again. "Its fine." He chuckled smiling. That smile was so cute. I smiled back, not knowing what to say. "Whats your name?" he asked. "Hannah." I said smiling. "So do you know who i am?" He asked. "Yes, your Taylor Caniff." I said calmly. "So your not going to freak out and scream?" He said. "Nope." I said. Then all of a sudden all of the boys started running to Taylor & then i heard Caitlin walking up to me. "Are you okay?!" She asked. I nodded. "Hey Taylor, who are these lovely girls?" Cameron said. "Im Hannah, and this is Caitlin." I said smiling. "Yall want to take a picture?" He asked & I nodded. We took a picture with all of the guys, we even all took a group photo. "Why are yall in Daytona?" I asked. "MagCon!" Nash said. "Are yall coming to MagCon?" Shawn asked. "No, we are just here for vacation." I explained. "Yall should come to MagCon!!" Taylor said smiling. "We dont have tickets dummy!" Caitlin said. "We can give yall some? Or we can give yall back stage passes!" Cameron said. We thought and thought about it. We agreed, they handed us 3 back stage passes.I heard my phone ringing, it played buckwild. I answered it and it was my sister. "Come to the board walk!" i said. "why?" she asked. I hung up the phone and a few minutes later she walked up & seen Matthew. She ran up and hugged him. He laughed and hugged her back. They started talking. "We have to go, See yall later!" I said. We all exchanged numbers with the boys. Caitlin & Cameron wouldn't stop talking so they exchanged numbers. I started walking off thinking she was following me.

|Caitlin's POV:|

I was talking to Cameron. Hannah's sister was talking to Matthew. I really liked Cameron, so we exchanged numbers. I looked at Hannah & she was already walking off, then i looked at Taylor. "Go get her number!" I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because you like her an she obviously likes you!" I said. "How do you know?" He asked "I can tell they way yall look at each other." I said. "Go get her Taylor! She's a cutie!" Dillon said. "Fine!" He said laughing. They were practically made for each other. I had known Hannah for years & she acted just like Taylor. She was stupid, reckless, and a complete Hippie. He started walking off going towards her. I started smiling & kept on talking to Cameron and Nash.

|Hannah's POV:|

I kept walking, i was almost at the board walk when all of a sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Taylor standing there smiling. I put my hippie glasses on the top of my head and smiled. "Hey, I never got your number?" He said. I smiled, he was the cutest thing ever! He handed me his phone and I typed my number in, i handed his phone back. "I will call you or text you tonight!" He said smiling. "Okay?" he said. "Okay" i said back. We kinda had a 'The Fault In Our Stars Moment' I thought it was cute.