Chapter 3

I walked into the house and as i soon as I did my little brother ran up to me. "Beeboo, pick me up!" he said reaching for me. Beeboo was his nickname for me, it had been that since he was able to speck. I picked him up and took him back to my room. "Can we watch Nash and Cam?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my laptop, turning on 'The Oatmeal Challenge.' We sat their and could not stop laughing. After watching that we started watching Jc Caylen and Kian Lawley. And again we couldn't stop laughing! We finally finished watching youtube videos he ran back to his room to play with his toys. I regret walking through that door though, if i knew a time ahead I would have never walked through that door.

-1 Hour Later-

I heard someone stopping and ranting throughout the house then to my room. It was my step mom. "What the hell are you doing?" She hollered. "On Youtube?" I said confused. She was either drinking or high, their was no telling. I was honestly used to it though, my whole family abused something or was addicted to something. I rolled my eyes, she grabbed my face yelling at me "Don't you roll your f*cking eyes at me!" She started cussing and yelling at me for no reason. I looked behind her and there was my brother's and my uncle standing their. My little brother was crying his eyes out, making me cry. She gave me the death glare and didn't stop then slapped me. " I know what you did. Your a slut and a whore just like your fucking mom. That's all your ever going to be. Your going to be a whore and a junkie!" She said slapping me again. "Don't slap me." I said. "What are you going to do about it?" She said slapping me again. "Stop!" I yelled. She reared back to slap me again, my uncle even tried stopping her. She got close to my face and thats when it triggered me. I grabbed her hand and pushed her away from me. She tried slapping me again and that pissed me off even more. I punched her this time, in the face too. I ran out of my room and grabbed my little brother, I ran towards my dad to tell him. He was drunk too. "Hannah punched me!" My step mom cried. "Because you fucking slapped me and called me a whore." I defended myself. "Hannah you shouldn't punch her!" He yelled at me. "Get out! Get out! Get out of my house now!" He yelled again. I refused, i wasn't going to leave my little brother. "You wont leave? I will make you leave!" He hollered. He took my brother out my arms then grabbed the back of my hair. He dragged me against the floor, opened the door and pushed me out. "LEAVE and never come back!" he yelled shutting the door. What just happened? I couldn't comprehend it. Why? Why did this have to happen to me? I started to cry, thank god i had my phone on me. I checked the time only to see it was 2 in the morning. I tried every number in my phone and no one answered. Who could I turn to? I had no one.. My step mom just slapped me, my dad just kicked me out the house. I am now homeless. I cried and cried till i couldn't anymore, slowly crying myself to sleep.

-3 hours-

I woke up feeling a slight tug against my shirt. "Hannah wake up." someone said. I looked up only to see my uncle hovering over me. "Your dad and step mom are gone. Come inside and get your stuff. Then try to find somewhere to go. If this was my house I would let you stay but i cant." He said helping me up. I got up and walked inside the house, then to the kitchen to get garbage bags. I walked to my room and started back up everything. I packed everything except my furniture. I decided to call my mom. "Hey mom." I said feeling the tears starting to burst. "Hey sweetie whats wrong?" She said. "Can you get me from dads? I will explain everything later. Can I come live with you?" I said. "Yes, I will be their in a few minutes." She said hanging the phone up immediately. Moments later I heard a car pull up and then a knock on the front door.I opened it only to see my mom standing behind it. Her and my uncle helped grabbed my stuff and put it in her truck. "Thank you, I will miss you. I love you." I said hugging my uncle. I ran inside and hugged my brother Josh first, then to my little brother. "Imma miss you beeboo. I love you so much always remember that. Never forget me okay?" I said squeezing him tight. "Beeboo, i love you so much!" He said. I didn't want to let go, i just couldnt, I raised this kid and they expect me to just leave him. This isn't fair. I didn't even do anything, I don't deserve this. I walked to the car still balling my eyes out. Then i heard my little brother screaming and crying for me. My heart broke, why? Why did my dad do this to me? I cant take this.