Chapter 34:

I walked straight to the bathroom locking myself in their. 'What if this is true, what if i am pregnant? How will I tell anyone let alone Taylor? What if he dont even want a kid?' I thought to myself. I couldn't stop thinking, everything was trailing my mind. I mean yes, I want kids of course but I dont think now is a good time. Im supposed to be going on a tour this summer, Taylor is touring also. We have music coming out and merch coming out also. I pulled out one box from the bag, opened it up and two tests came out. When i got done I sat them on the edge of the bathtub. I had to wait about 5 minutes for each and I put an alarm on my phone, so i decided to open the other box.

I sat their eager wondering if I was or wasnt. I paced back and forth through my room, this is killing me. I need to know like now! Moments later the phone started buzzing, this was it. "Mahogany!" I yelled. "Coming!" She yelled. I could hear her walking up the steps then entering my room then the bathroom. "Its time." I said. She nodded. I picked one up and I was shocked by the results... Negative, I picked up the next one to see something different, Positive. Mahogany picked up two more and both said Positive. I picked up the last two and one said Positive, the other negative. "So their's 2 Negative's and 4 are Positive." She said. I nodded. "If you want we can call the doctor and get a actual test done." She said. I nodded. I was speechless. What do i do? I cant call my mom nor can I call my dad or step mom... I didn't want to tell Caitlin or my sister quite yet, I wanted to know for sure.

•30 minutes later•

"Dang! They take forever! But they said you can go down their." Mahogany said. I nodded. I slipped on some house slippers and walked down stairs. "We will be right back, im taking her to the doctor." Mahogany said. I sat in the car and we drove to the doctors. We sunk down in my seat, not knowing what to do or say. "Hannah Kelley." The nurse said. "Thats me!" I said standing up and walking towards her. She took my height and weight, "Okay come in here and the doctor will be here any moment." She said. I sat in the room by myself, Mahogany couldn't come back here. I sat my head in my hands for a moment just thinking until I heard the door open. "Hi Hannah. I havent seen you in forever." She said. "How you been Dr. Wilson." I said. "Im good. Now why are you here?" She asked. "Well um. I need to get a pregnancy teat done." I said. "Alright, we will get you a cup to pee in." She said walking out then walking right back in. "Are you still with Taylor?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." I said. "How long?" She asked. "Almost six years." I said. "Thats a long time." She said. I nodded then walked out the room and peed in the cup. I handed the nurse the cup. "We will call you soon to give you the results." She said. I walked out and then to the car. "What they say?" Mahogany asked. "I have to wait.." I said. Ugh. I have to wait to know if their is a kid inside me or not.

•Home•

I came home and everyone was eating. I was hungry but at the same time I wasnt. I decided to eat anyways, I made me a sandwich ate it, and went off to bed. Why cant I know now? Why do I have to flippin wait? This is bullshit.. I laid down in the bed and hollered for Key-Yuhn. "KEY-YUHN!" I whistled. I heard him scurrying up the stairs and into the room. I patted the spot beside me and he jumped onto the bed curling up beside me. I slowly petted his soft fur until i started to fall asleep but then i felt arms wrap around me. "Goodnight beautiful." Taylor said. "I have a question." I said He nodded. "Do you want kids?" I asked. "Not right now. But years to come yes, I want kids." He said. I nodded and turned to face Key-Yuhn. I couldn't help but tear up. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said.

•20 minutes•

Taylor was pasted out and I was thirsty. So i got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing some sweet tea. I made me a small glass and sat outside, starting to cry. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No! Im not, im not okay or fine." I said. I couldn't hold it back it was killing me. I trusted him with everything. I needed to tell him, I cant just hold it back anymore, I had to tell someone. And he was the only one out here.