Chapter 4:

|Hannah's POV:|

It has been two weeks since the argument and fight.. I haven't gone anywhere since I have been at my mom's. I haven't gotten out my bed, ate anything, or talked to anyone. Since im not supposed to have any contact with my dad or step mom I had to get a new phone and a whole new number. I honestly missed them; my dad, my uncle, my brother, but mainly the youngest. I missed my bee-boo.. I had all my stuff situated at my mom's, I had my own room and had already decorated it. My artwork and drawings were on one wall and my posters on another. I guess I liked living here, I mean it didn't bother me really. The only thing I honestly hate it that my ex is my next door neighbor. It was really awkward, mainly when I went on my morning run or when I went penny boarding.

"Hannah! Where are you?" My mom hollered. "Yes mom?" I said walking to the living room where she was sitting on the couch. "Do you want to go on vacation?" She asked. "YES! But where are we going?" I yelled then asked. "Well, me and your mom thought you could make that decision." Chris said. Chris was my mom's boyfriend and had been for a while. I thought about it and thought until it hit me... "Daytona Beach!" I yelled. They nodded. "We are leaving tomorrow and we are gonna go ahead and get our rooms. We are also staying for two weeks. If you want you can invite Caitlin." My mom said. I nodded and ran to my room as fast as I could calling her. "COME TO DAYTONA WITH ME!" I yelled. "What? When?" She asked. "We are leaving tomorrow and my mom wants you to come." I said. "Let me ask and I will text you." She said quickly hanging the phone up. Moments later I got call back. "I can come and Im coming over tonight!" She yelled.

Hour later

Caitlin barged into the house. "Im here!" She yelled. I was excited, I hadnt talked to her since the party.. She walked to my room sitting her bag and suit case down on the floor. I was really bored and so I decided to go ahead an pack. I pack legit everything, my camera, guitar, laptop, cute ass clothes, and my vans. For a while me and Caitlin talked and gossiped about everything but mainly MagCon. She even stalked Cam for a bit. It was getting late. We rushed to bed early because we were leaving early in the morning so we would get down their kinda early.

Next Day

We woke up super early. I hopped out of bed and slipped on some clothes. I slid on my PINK boyfriend crew sweater and some shorts with a pair of white vans. I pulled my hair into a messy bun because I was too groggy to straighten it. I was so excited to leave. This is honestly what I have been waiting for.. New adventures. It was almost time to go when I heard a car pull into the driveway. 'Who in the living hell would be pulling into the driveway at 5:30 in the morning?' I asked myself. I heard two knocks on the door, I opened it to see my younger sister Kaitlyn standing there. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Im going to Daytona with yall." She said. I squeezed her tightly because I hadnt seen her in three months. She walked in and sat her stuff down. "Hannah, we are bringing two cars on the trip because their isnt enough room in my car for all of us. So you are gonna take the truck." My mom said. I nodded. It was 6 meaning time to go! I grabbed my suitcase and my bag throwing them into the back of the truck. Then Caitlin and my sister lunged their things in after mine. They both went ahead and sat in the truck waiting for me. I walked inside then to my room grabbing a blanket, my phone, my charger, and some CD's. I walked out, everyone waiting for me. I locked the door, walked to the truck starting it. It was gonna be a ten hour drive but honestly it was worth the drive. I just wanted to get out of Tennessee and its drama.

10 Hours Later

"FINALLY!" I yelled waking both my sister and Caitlin. "What is it?" They both groaned. "Were finally in Daytona!" I said. My mom started to call me and I answered it. "Are yall hungry?" She asked. "Yes!" I shouted. "Where yall wanna eat?" She asked. I thought for a minute. "CHICK-FIL-A!" I yelled. That was seriously my favorite place to eat fast food wise, they honestly had the best chicken! I parked into the parking lot and walked inside with everyone. My mom ordered our food while we sat a booth. Ten minutes later she finally brought us the food. I hurried as quick as I could! I was ready to go to the hotel and then to the beach. "Since yall are done yall can go ahead to the hotel. Its called the Holiday Inn Express. Its just under your last name." My mom said. We ran to the car and raced to the hotel as fast as we could. The hotel was like a big mansion or castle, it was beautiful! We checked into the hotel and they gave us our room keys. We put our luggage on a cart thingy, or whatever them things are called. We rushed to our room. We walked into this huge room, it had 2 beds in two rooms, a full kitchen, a futon, and a balcony with an incredible view of the ocean. I could see the ocean as far as my eyes could see. We got situated and I wanted to go swimming. I searched my suitcase for my bathing suit and I finally found it. I slipped my tie dye bathing suit on and sliding on my hippy glasses. "Im going to the beach, wanna come?" I asked. They both nodded and both slipped on their bathing suits. My sister had a cute black one piece and Caitlin slipped on was a two piece that was dark blue with anchors on it. We finally walked down to the beach, it was amazing and beautiful! I laid out my towel and sat on my soft towel admiring the crystal blue water. I got bored and wanted to go walking around, so me and Caitlin walked down the beach. I started walking ahead of her, I started looking down at my feet and kept walking. When all of a sudden I ran into someone and they spilled water on me. I wanted to yell at them and scream in their face but I took a second and calmed down. "Oh my god, im so sorry!" I said. "Im so clumsy!" I said. "Its fine and im sorry about the water!" He said with a sweet tone. "Its fine its just water." I said. I finally looked up to see who this person was. I looked up and I couldnt believe my eyes. I couldnt believe who I was looking at.