Chapter 16:

A few months later (April) •update•

Me and Taylor had been together for 9 months. We still weren't rushing things either so maybe he actually did care about me. My mom had my baby sister a month ago. Her name was Deborah Marie Lynn Roden, we called her marie for short and she was the cutest baby ever! She was the sweetest and had an amazing personality, everyone loved her even Taylor! Well i only had 1 month left of school which was exciting!

•next day•

It was friday, I woke up that morning and got ready, i was too lazy and i felt like shit so i slipped on some sweatpants, a tank top Taylor left over here, and some flip flops. I pulled my hair up in a bun, grabbed my purse, my phone, and binder. I pulled my keys out of my purse and headed to school. I parked and walked inside the gym where everyone was before the bell rang and i sat with my group. I sat down listening to music, one headphone in and the other hanging out. "Whats wrong?" Caitlin said. "I dont feel good." I said. She hugged me. I put both headphones in but i turned it down when all of a sudden i heard itIt was Britney, she was just talking shit about me once again but she took it too far this time. She started talking about Taylor! I took both my head phones out, stopped my music and stood up. "Now I have asked you so many times to keep my name out of your mouth and i have asked you not to ever talk shit about Taylor but yet you do it anyways you stupid whore! Im so done with your petty ass shit. STOP BEING FAKE AS HELL AND GROW A PAIR!" I said yelling at her. "What ever bitch, i will get my one with you soon." She said. "One day imma get my one with you! And i cant wait til that day. Hit me since you want your one! Oh wait you dont fight at school! Hit me up when your not a pussy and wanna actually fight." I said, i grabbed my stuff starting to walk out the gym. Before i left i flipped her off "Fuck you and your fake ass friends!" I said.

Hours later•

It was free period so i walked to my car and drove to Hardy's. I walked inside ordered my food then got my food and sat down at a small table. I hopped on my phone to only see videos, of me yelling at Britney this morning. People were messaging me telling me i should fight her, my fans knew what she did to me in the past. I laughed, i honestly didnt care. It was the weekend so if she wanted to fight okay, if she didnt whatever. I went back to school and got back to my classes. People kept bothering me telling me to give britney what she needed...

•1 hour later•

Time to go!!!!! I walked to my car only to see Britney standing close by. "You wanna fight?" She said. "If i have to i will." i said. I hopped in my car and drove off. When i got home, I went straight to get Marie. For hours i played with her, fed her, and that night i even fell asleep with her cuddled up beside me.

The next day Marie was still asleep so i picked her up and put her in her crib. I walked back in my room and grabbed my phone and i had hundreds of notifications saying 'fight britney' and stuff like that. So i decided to post on Twitter 'If she popped up at my house and hit me i would fight her but no im not going to her'. I was smarter not going to her house, i mean she could get me arrested..Hours later• It was about 1 and i got a call from my cousin Krissy. "Hey, come over and hang! No one is here except me and haden." she said "Okay." i said. I told my mom i was leaving and she nodded. I packed some clothes, grabbed my phone, and my keys and drove to her house. I knocked on the door and she squeezed me. "OMG I HAVE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" She said. I hadnt seen her in about 1 year. For a while we just sat around and played on the phones. We also talked about Britney. "If you have to fight her. Fight her here." We decided to go to the mall. I got on twiiter and facebook and posted "Mall soon with my lovely💘" with a picture.