Chapter 13:

•5 in the morning•

I woke up with sound of my alarm clock on my phone busting my ears. "Fine, fine, fine! Im up!" I said. I walked to the kitchen making me breakfast when all of a sudden i hear my phone ring again only this time it wasn't my alarm clock. It was Caitlin calling me. "Hello?" I said in a morning voice. "Cute morning voice! Im coming over in a few so i can get ready with you and we can walk into school together." She said laughing. "Okay." I said hanging up the phone. A few minutes later Caitlin comes barging in. I was a little annoyed seeing as it was 5:15 and i had just woken up & My mom was still asleep. Caitlin decided to take a shower real quick, while i got everything ready. I started heating the straightener and curling wand. Caitlin got out, slipped on her bra and panties and dried her hair. "What should I wear?" She asked. I looked through her stuff she brought and finally found it. "This!" i said pulling out a diamond co shirt, some black leggings and a red button down shirt. She nodded. It was 5:30 and school started at 7:20 and we had to be there by 7:10. We started on our hair, Caitlin's didn't take long because she straightened it and then did our make up. She finished before me of course. She already had her outfit on and school stuff together. I got my high waisted shorts and tie dye yin yang crop top on but i couldn't find my vans! I literally was gonna die, finally about 15 minutes later i found them. They were in my moms room for some odd reason. I slipped them along with a white beanie and a sweater. "Come on girls, we are gonna be late, its 6:55!" Chris hollered for us. I grabbed my purse, binder and my iphone and raced to the car. I hopped in the passenger and Caitlin hopped into the back. About 10 minutes later we arrived to school & it was 7:10 right on the dot. We raced inside and hurried to the gym. My phone started buzzing, it was a text from Taylor.

T; good morning beautiful😚 i hope you have a good day at school. no guy better mess with my babygirl, i will beat his ass cause your mine! 😏💪❤️. H; awe good morning bæ💘 and i will let you know if they do tough boy 😘💪👊. I have to go, bell just rang. 🔫 wish me luck in this hell.

I walked to my locker and it started.. The stupid childishness from little petty freshman and sophomores. They were flirting but messing with me, one kinda pushed me, one sat up against the locker next to mine and tried flirting, then the other grabbed my ass. He made a mistake by that next think i knew was I was headed to the office.. "Why are you in here Hannah?" Principle Roberts said but he had a DR degree so you had to call him Dr. Roberts. "I slapped a boy." I said. "Why did you do that?" He asked "Because he grabbed my butt!" I said. "Okay, well you can go to class!" He said. I walked out of the office and decided to text Taylor. H; I already got sent to the office. 😒 T; awe your such a bad ass. I have a bad ass girlfriend. 😚😏 what you do? H; I slapped a boy. 😂💪 T; why? and let me guess he is a freshman. H; he grabbed my butt so i reared back and slapped the shit out of him. 👏 T; who the hell this boy? Imma beat his ass!😤 H; Its fine babe, the boy is getting suspended & going to iss. 😚 that boy will never touch me. now i have to go. i will text you when i go to lunch 😘💘 Taylor was honestly cute when he was mad! I like it, his bad ass side showed. It was kinda sexy but cute. Nothing happened for a few months. Everything was good.