Chapter 33:

I woke up beside Taylor. "Good morning baby." He said kissing my forehead. "Good morning wiener." I said sitting up. I got up, changed into sweatpants and a shirt. "You need to get dressed," I said throwing a pair of shorts at Taylor. "Because the boys wil-" I was saying until the doorbell rang. "Put clothes on now!" I demanded and ran down stairs to answer it. "Hey!" I said welcoming them all in. "Yall can sleep the same way yall did last time." I said greeting and hugging all of them. "Where's Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, & Caitlin?" I said to Cam. "Jacob is on a tour." Aaron answered. "Caitlin is on a family vacation." Cam answered. "Shawn is doing an interview but he should be here tomorrow." Matt said. "Mahogany is taking care of her mom, but she will be here in a week." Aaron said. I nodded. This is great, im going to be with a bunch of boys for a week. This is gonna be very interesting.

"Babe make me a sandwich." Taylor said. "Ooo! Hannah make me a sandwich." Matt raised his hand. "Babygirl make me a sandwich." Sammy and Jack G jumped in. "I want one too!" Whined Cam, Hayes, and Nash. "ME TOO!" Complained Johnson and Carter. "Me Three!" Yelled Aaron. "Okay! I will make everyone a sandwich." I yelled. "Thanks babe!" All of them said in a union. So I had to make sandwich's, and i made ham if they didn't like it they were gonna deal with it. "Yall should just wear a shirt that says Babe go make me a sandwich, when you want one." I said sarcastically. "Okay!" Taylor said running upstairs then running back down with that shirt on. "Smart ass." I said. "But you love my smart ass!" He cocked back. "Oh shut up! You have a fat ass not a smart ass!" I smirked. "You love it though!" He said. I laughed. Moments later I finally finished making all the sandwich's "Im done! Come get yall's sandwich's if ya want em!" I yelled. They all rushed in and scarfed them down. "Damn." I said laughing. For the rest of the day we all watched movies and played around. It was fun. I missed hanging with the boys! They were all so much fun. •That Night• It was getting late so I went and laid down, then taylor came up their. "GET YA SOME TAY!" Cam yelled. "USE PROTECTION!" Nash yelled. "DONT MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE GUYS! I NEED SLEEP!" Hayes yelled. "GRT IT TAYLOR!" Carter yelled. "ALREADY HAVE!" Taylor hollered back. "REALLY? HOW WAS IT?" Sammy yelled. "WILD AND AMAZING!" Taylor shouted out. "OH TAYLOR!" Dillon moaned loudly mocking me. "OH HANNAH! THATS THE SPOT!" Jack J moaned back! I laughed. Matt walked in and said in a baby voice "Mommy, Daddy, what are they talking about?" I started dying out laughing! "Go to bed Matthew Lee!" I said throwing a pillow at him. He smirked and walked out the room "Have fun!" He hollered. "GOOD NIGHT YALL! I LOVE YOU, YOU SMALL WIENER's!" I yelled. They all yelled back goodnight and slowly we all fell asleep.

3 days later•

We have had so much fun the last few days. We have went penny boarding downtown, went to a movie, went to the mall, went shopping, watched movies, made stupid vines, snapchat stories, took pictures, and had silly ass conversations. I loved these guys, they were family. They were all like brothers to me. I woke up, Taylor was gone though. I got up and immediatly felt sick an felt the urg to throw up and i did. I was wondering where tay was, Then i seen a text from him. T: I went shopping and out to eat with the guys. I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful. I will call you when we are on our way back. I love you to the moon and back. 😘😘 He was literally the cutest. I was bored as hell though. What to do? What to do? I thought and thought for what seemed like forever. "I KNOW!" I yelled. Im going to make a youtube video but what should it be? I haven't done a singing one in a long time. I hadn't done that in about 4 months, thats a while. I decided i was gonna sing The Weight by Shawn, I completely loved this song even though it came out years ago!

I completely loved this song! I sung like never before. I missed singing, I hadn't preformed in a long long time. 🎵I wanna go back. Forget that its over. Paint it in black. When you left me alone, I never knew she was sleeping next door with the kid i grew up with.🎵 God! I missed this, I need to do this more. I finished the video "I love you guys!" I said and ended the video. The boys still werent home. "GOD IM SO BORED!" I yelled jumping onto the bed. I laid there for about 30 minutes until I heard the door being open. I rushed down stairs to see the boys finally home. "God Finally!" I sighed in relief. "Did you miss us that much?" Hayes smirked. "Nope! I was just bored out of my mind!" I said. "Im sorry!" Taylor said hugging me and peeking my cheek. "Oh get a room!" Jack G said. "We already have one." Taylor smirked. I laughed.

1 hour later•

We all sat in the living room and watched White Chicks. Then the doorbell started going off. "I'll get it!" I said jumping up to see who it is. I ran to the door opening it to see Mahogany behind it. "FINALLY! IM NOT THE ONLY GIRL!" I yelled in rejoice and hugged her. "Heyy!" The guys said. "I missed you!" Mahogany said. "Me too." I replied. We settled her into a room and we came back downstairs. We continued watching the movie, all laughing our asses off! We finished the movie and they went to put a movie in but I was hungry. "Are yall hungry?" I asked. All of them nodded their heads so I got up and went to the kitchen to make dinner. What to make? What to make? I know! BBQ Chicken! I started cooking the chicken put it in the oven with the bbq. I started on mac-n-cheese and green beans.

•30 minutes•

The food was done finally and I was starving. "Its done!" I yelled. They all lined up, grabbing a plate putting food on it. "This is good Hannah!" Matt said scarfing it down. "She's a keeper Taylor!" Jack G said nudging taylor. "I know." He said winking at me. I smiled. We finished and we were all stuffed and tired, so we all went to bed. "NIGHT!" Hayes screamed. "CAM AND NASH USE PROTECTION! THAT GOES FOR DILLON AND TAYLOR TOO!" Jack G screamed. "THATS NASHTY!" Nash yelled. "GOOD NIGHT WIENERS!" Taylor yelled. "GOD NIGHT CUTIES!" Matt yelled. "GOOD NIGHT CUTIE PIE'S!" Dillon shouted. "GOOD NIGHT HARRY VAGINA'S!" I yelled. This is why I loved them, they were completely amazing!

•Next Day•

I woke up and I could hear everyone downstairs. I wasn't feeling good at all. I ran to the bathroom once more because I had the erg to puke. I started throwing up into the toilet when I felt a hand patting my back and holding my hair. "Are you okay?" Mahogany said. I was done throwing up and I sat back down on the ground. "I dont know. I feel sick to my stomach." I said. "You have the flu?" She asked. "Im not sure. like i feel fine through the day but its like in the morning and when I eat." I said. "Really!" She said sounding kinda surprised. "What?" I said. "Have you an Taylor you know. Had sex?" She asked. "Yeah, we have. Why?" I said. "Did yall use protection?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Did it break or anything?" She asked me. "Why do you keep asking me questions?" I asked. "Hannah, you might be pregnant." She said. "What? I cant be. No. Im not ready for this. Im just 20." I said. "Do you want me to get you test?" She asked. I nodded, "Im going with." I said. I got dressed into sweatpants and a shirt, could this be really happening... Should I tell my sister and Caitlin? No, I should wait till im certain about this. I walked out of the room and towards the front door. "Where ya going beautiful?" Taylor asked kissing my cheek. "We are going to get some junk food and drinks for everyone." I said. He nodded and kissed me. I walked to the car and sank down in my seat, can this really be happening to me? Ten minutes later, we finally got to Walgreens. "I will walk in and get it. Its gonna be okay!" Mahogany said reassuring me. "Here's the money." I said handing her about 20 dollars. "Dont worry bout it. I got you." She said. Mahogany was amazing and the sweetest! She walked back out carrying a bag, then hopped inside the car. "Here ya go." She said. There were a bunch of chips covering the tests. What if this is true? What if this is positive? What if their is something living inside of me? What do i do? What will Taylor want to do? Better yet, how do I tell him?