Chapter 25:

|Friday|

I woke up looked at the time to see it was 12. Taylor was already awake, "Good morning baby." He said. "Good morning, what time is the event?" I said. "its at 3." he replied. "What time is sound check?" I asked. "It should be about 1:30 or 2." He said sitting up. I nodded. I got up "Well im hungry, we should go somewhere and get something." I said. He smiled and nodded getting up, putting a shirt on. I slipped on some shoes and walked out the door, taylor following behind. "Hey where yall going?" Hayes said. "Eat!" I said. "Im coming with!" He said walking to us. "Me too!" Dillon and Nash said. I nodded. We all walked to the car and got in. Me and Taylor were in the front, I was driving cause taylor's reckless. "Where yall want to go?" I asked. "Subway!" Nash yelled while snapchatting. I nodded riving to the nearest subway. We walked inside, everyone ordered and we all sat down at a table.

1 hour later•

We left subway, we even got stopped by several fans. I dont know how but they found us. We took several pictures with them and left. We got back and started to get ready. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth. Curled my hair putting a beanie on. I went to my bag pulling out a tie dye lacy white crop top, blue jean shorts, my tie dye vans, and a blue kimono. "Tay, im ready babe." I said walking out the bathroom to see taylor wearing jeans, a magcon beanie, and a tie dye tank top. He nodded, grabbing his phone then taking my hand. "We are tagging along!" Hayes said with Dillon and Aaron behind him. We nodded, we all walked to my range rover. The event wasn't that far away, maybe bout 5 minutes. I still coudln't believe that in about 2 hours i was going to be preforming... I felt bad that taylor didn't know but I never really told anyone I sung. I mean only a few people knew like my sister, Hayes, Caitlin, and my mom. I just didn't want to say anything because I don't like bragging too much and like what if im not as good as people think you know?

Event•

We got their and i could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. It was already 1:30, meaning sound check. God I was so nervous, I was shaking. I felt like i was going to have a panic attack or an anxiety attack. I had never preformed in front of a crowd, it was scary to know that i was about to do that. "Are you okay?" Taylor asked, I could hear the concern in his voice. I nodded, taking two deep breaths and walked out of the car and inside. "Yall are here! Taylor and Dillon its time for your soundcheck then Aaron's." Candy said. I felt sick to my stomach. Taylor and Dillon walked to the stage and started preforming, Candy walked to me. "Are you ready?" She asked. "I don't know. Im nervous." I said. "You'll be fine. How about I will make everyone go and do something while you do your soundcheck." She said hugging me. I nodded.

•30 minutes later•

It was 2 already, and everyone was done sound checking except me. "BOYS! Help at the merch table, go get the box for the cards yall need to sign, and yall can even go see yall fans upstairs." Candy demanded. They listened to her and left. All that was left in the room was Momma Becky, Candy, Mahogany, Jacob, and my sister. Paige and Caitlin still hadn't made it their. I ran to my car, grabbed my guitar and ran back to the stage. There was a microphone at the center of the stage, I started shaking. Calm down Hannah! You'll be okay." Jacob said putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "Just act like no one is here. Like your in your room by yourself." He said walking away. I closed my eyes tight and imagined i was in my room alone, sitting on my bed with my guitar. I started strumming Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown and started singing. 🎵 Please dont judge me and I wont judge you. Cause it could get ugly before it gets beautiful. So please dont judge me and i wont judge you. Cause if you love me then let it be beautiful.🎵 "Oh my god Hannah! That was amazing." Mahogany said. I smiled. "Whats your other 2 songs your going to sing?" Candy said. "Um, Sweater Weather & Thinkin Bout you." I said. She nodded. I played both of them songs. "Okay, they sound amazing! And so do you Hannah!" Candy said hugging me. They thought it was good but i wonder if the rest will like it...