Chapter 26:

It was time for the event to start. They had the tables set up to where we would meet our fans. It was Jacob & Aaron at a table, Shawn & Paige, Taylor & Dillon, Me & Hayes, then Cam & Nash, Matt & Carter, Jack & Jack, and finally Sammy & Willie. I was nervous, It was my first event! They started letting the girls in, they started screaming and running towards the stage. We were all back stage until they introduced everyone. I stood back their shaking "And our newest member, yall know her HANNAH!" Mahogany yelled, people actually started screaming. I ran out and slapped their hands then went to the stage where all the guys were. They started playing music to dance to and we started dancing. The boys were so funny and it was different. I wasn't just watching from back stage, I was actually apart of it. "Whats the line up?" I said walking to Candy. She showed me a piece of paper saying:

Line up: 1. Willie

2. Taylor and Dillon

3. Aaron

4. Dustyn

5. Jacob

6. Shawn and Paige

7. Hannah

8. Jack & Jack

I nodded and walked back to my table. I seen a bunch of my fans and I loved that. I took pictures with them, talked to them, and signed their things. It was really fun. I looked on stage to see Dustyn preforming with Momma Becky. They were preforming Say Something. I loved that song, It brought tears to my eyes. It reminded me of my nana who had died the year before. I smiled and went back to the fans. •3 hours later• We done so much. We did the lipgloss dance, the nae nae, the red nose, and tons more. Then Shawn and Paige were preforming, 'Im next' I said to myself. I started shaking. "Are you okay?" Hayes asked. "Yeah, im just nervous." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Dont tell anyone. But right after they get done preforming Im going to be up their. And im freaking out." I said. "Its okay! You will do great, and i know you will." He reassured me. I smiled They got off the stage. "We have a new performer and i know you will love them!" Mahogany announced.

I grabbed my guitar from backstage and walked onto the stage. Most of the boys didn't even notice because they were to busy. "Hey guys Im going to be preforming a few songs. You can sing along too!" I said smiling. I started strumming Sweater Weather first. "My first song is Sweater Weather, sing along!" I said. I looked down and started playing. I started singing into the microphone. |Taylor's POV:| I loved seeing my fans and meeting them. I took tons and tons of pictures with them. I was talking to some of them and signing stuff when i heard someone new on stage. I didn't pay attention till they started singing.I heard 🎵Cause its to cold for you here and now so let me hold both your hands in the wholes of my sweater🎵 "Taylor look who is singing." Dillon said tapping my shoulder. I looked at him, he was shocked. Then I looked up and oh my god! It was Hannah! I was shocked, I had no clue she could sing like that or just sing period. Then she started singing Thinkin Bout you, people loved her but not as much as I do. She then finished and started playing Don't Judge Me. She was amazing!

|Hannah's POV:|

I got done with my songs, people actually liked it. They were cheering and clapping. I smiled "I love you guys!" I said walking off stage and back to my table. I seen Taylor and he had a weird look on his face. His face had a bit of anger, surprise, confused, happy, and shocked. "What?" I said. "I didn't know you could sing. Especially like that!!" He said. I laughed and smiled. I walked to him hugged him and kissed his cheek "I love you." i whispered. I walked back to my table which was right beside his He mouthed "I love you too my love." I smiled.

•3 hours later•

The event was over. The screaming fans where leaving meaning my head ache left. I grabbed my guitar, posters fans made me, and letters i had gotten and put them in the car. I sat in the car for a minute or two until i heard a knock on the passenger side, i looked up to see Taylor. I let him in. "Its just us riding back to the hotel." He said putting his stuff in the back. I nodded. I started driving, Taylor grabbed my hand and held it. "You dont realize how much i love you." He said. "How much then?" I said. "I love you times infinity times infinity times infinity..." He kept going till we were at the hotel. "I love you!" I said kissing him so he would shut up. "You know how to shut me up!" He said laughing. We got to the room and sat their playing on our phones. Then cuddled the rest of the night.

-Next Day-

I woke up, looked at the time to see it was 11. It was Magcon Atlanta Day 2 and I was excited. I got up, threw a pillow at Taylor. "GET UP YOU WEINER!" i yelled. "No!" He groaned. "GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW YOU HAIRY VAGINA!" I yelled hitting him with a pillow. Moments later he hopped up, grabbed a pillow and chasing me around. We had a big pillow fight that lasted a few minutes. "Okay! I surrender!!" I yelled. "Haha, I win!" He said running to me, picking me up and kissing my cheek. "Oh shut up!" I said him letting me down. "Now im gonna get ready and you need to too!" I said walking to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, hopped out and seen it was 12:30. I dried my hair pulling it into a messy bun. I put on my Taylor Caniff tank top, blue jean shorts, a sweater, and my vans. I put a bit of mascara on and walked out the bathroom. I grabbed a tie dye bandana, wrapped it around my hair. "You look cute babe, you look like a girl version of me." Taylor said laughing. "You look cute too. And you look like a guy version of me." I said laughing. "Im taking a shower." He said walking into the bathroom.

30 minutes later•

It was one o'clock and almost time to go. "Are you ready Caniff?" I yelled. "Yes baby." He yelled walking out the bathroom. He was wearing his Taylor Caniff shirt, a pair of kaki pants, and like usual a bandana. "Well its time to go bandana boy!" I said. He nodded. I grabbed my phone, my charger, my guitar, and my penny board. We rushed to the car, hopped inside and started the car. We got their and parked the car. I was a bit nervous but not like i was yesterday. Taylor grabbed my hand "You will be great today beautiful!" he said kissing the top of my hand softly. I nodded. He life up my chin "You will be okay, and you will play amazing like you did yesterday baby." He said then planting a soft kiss upon my lips. "Just know i love you." He said. "I love you too!" I said smiling.

•Event•

I stood at my table greeting fans. I never realized how many types of fangirls their were until now. There were the shy ones, the pretenders, the slow ones, the screamers, the cool ones, the ones that pass out, the crying ones, the awkward ones, the really really shy ones, and the funny ones. It was fun seeing all of them and meeting them. Shawn was preforming Life Of The Party and I was singing along. 🎵Cause we dont have the time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party🎵 I loved this song. Then he pulled Paige on the stage and they started singing Stay. They were perfect together, their melodies fit just right together. And on top of that they were the cutest couple ever. I awed at their duet, when they finished the crowd cheered. The line up was the same so that meant my turn.

Stage•

I walked onto the stage, microphone in front of me and guitar in hands. "Hey guys, Im going to be singing Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean, yall can sing along!" I said smiling. I was hearing fans whispering saying 'ew, i hate you, and more' but you know i don't care at this point. Im here for MY fans and for whoever supports me! I started playing it and started singing 🎵A tornado flew around my room before you came. Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain in Southern California. Much like Arizona my eyes don't shed tears before the fall.🎵 Fans were singing along, I looked over to Taylor to see him and Dillon singing along making me smile. He winked at me making me smile even more. Finally I finished all my three of my songs and got off stage. Then Jack and Jack rushed onto the stage, starting to sing their songs. Tonight was amazing, I loved being on the stage and preforming.