Chapter 36:

I decided to go ahead and start the plan. So I got on twitter and posted 'hey lovely's. Im going live on younow in 15 minutes. I am going to update yall. I also have REAL BIG news!😘💘.' Then I texted all the boys in a group message 'go watch my younow in 15 minutes and text me when your watching me. i have real big news. i love yall😚.' It was almost time. I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit so I was of course going to try and make myself look decent. I put on my favorite tie dye PINK sweater and a pair of leggings with my hair down naturally. Taylor was just himself, he was wearing kakis and a shirt with a bandana. "I love you." Taylor said putting a kiss upon my cheek. "I love you too." I said. I was honestly scared of everyone's reaction mainly the boys. What was gonna happen? The only way I was gonna find out is to do it.

•15 minutes later•

I set my computer on the kitchen counter facing the living room. Then went on YouNow and started. "Hey guys!" I said. "WIENER!" Taylor yelled. Then everyone started commenting taylor omg marry me i love you so much. Then I got a text from all the boys "Im watching!". "Okay so guys We wanted to update yall on somethings. You want to go first Taylor?" I said. He nodded. "So first me and Dillon are going on tour this summer! We are going to tons of cities like non-stop. Also 2 virgins has some songs coming out. 2 Virgins is also having a website coming out, where it shows you our merch and like where we are preforming next. Me and Dillon have our own personal websites and merch coming out. Yall will love them, Hannah came up with some of the ideas. They are amazing, like one shirt is one yall have been asking for a while which is a ship shirt and its me and Hannah. Their is also a bunch of tie dye stuff. What else? Umm... Thats it." Taylor said. "Your turn." He said pointing to me. "I am also supposed to be going on tour this summer but im not sure if i am still. Im touring with Taylor and Dillon. I also have songs coming out. I should have an EP come out with like 5 songs on it. Their is one cover on it but the rest are mine and yall will love them! Also I have a website that shows you where im preforming and when, my merch, photo shoots, and tons more. I will actually post the website on my twitter for yall. Nothing else other than that." I said. I was reading comments and people were saying Taylor Twerk, Have a twerk contest, I see yall have a stripper pole😏. "Yes we have a stripper pole. It was Taylor's idea. TAYLOR! They want us to do a twerk contest!" I yelled. "I'll bet you." He smirked. "Or nah!" I said. "Who should go first!" I yelled. Every comment said Hannah. "ME!" I yelled sticking my tongue out. I of course won the contest.

30 minutes•

We messed around for awhile and played. We even did a #AskHaylor on twitter. "#AskHaylor When are yall gonna do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag? Yeah Taylor when are we going to?" I said. "Whenever, how about next week." He said. I nodded. "Last question, #AskHaylor Yall should do a song collaboration together! Would yall if yall had the chance?" I said looking at Taylor. "Of course! We should actually do that!" He said. He kissed me. "I love you wiener!" I said. "I love you hairy vagina!" He said. "Thats why I love him guys!" I said. "We are going to get off soon but We have really big news!" I said. "Yes we do!" Taylor said. Everyone commented 'what is it' even the boys did. "Do you want me to stay it or you or both?" I said. "Both!" He said. "Do you want to get the thing?" I said. He nodded running to the other room then back. "Hand it to me and we will say it on three." I said. I signaled one, then two, then three "WERE HAVING A BABY!" We yelled then showing the pregnancy test box. All the comments said what then my phone started buzzing of the hook from text and twitter. I seen one post and i went and favorited it and retweeted it. It said 'OMFG! Guys my dream came true! #HAYLOR IS HAVING A BABY TOGETHER! FINALLY😍😍👶'. I love my fans. "I love you all and goodnight beautifuls!" I said turning it off.

Months later•

It was 12:30. I woke up next to nothing, the bed was empty. The sheets were crinkled and warm from where he was lying beside me. I pushed myself to sit up, stomach pains sharply going through me. I was six months pregnant now and every month that past I was getting bigger. I mean I was eating for two. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms to wake me up. The smell of sausage, bacon, and toast roamed the house. I wanted to get out of bed but I knew i cant, I was on bed rest. See what had happened was, me and Taylor were traveling a lot. One day I just got really sick and the doctors told me I couldn't travel until I had the baby. And that honestly sucked, I love traveling. I sat up against the wall, pillows against my back slowly rubbing my belly. The doctor said to talk, interact, or sing to the belly/baby so it gets use to all the craziness. Ever since the doctor told me that I have sung to the baby and played music. I have played my songs, Taylor's songs, Shawn's songs, Mahogany's songs, songs I like, songs Taylor like, Jack and Jack's songs, and Jacob's music. I did that so the baby could get used to all of the music and singing going on in this family. I started singing to the belly and the baby started to kick. I was singing Half a Heart by One Direction.

10 minutes later•

"Hey baby." Taylor said walking through the door with two plates of food on it. "Hey." I smiled kissing his cheek. "Hungry?" He asked simply. I nodded my head and he handed me the plate full of food. He sat down beside me and started eating his plate. "Do you know when you doctor's appointment is to find out?" He asked. "Yes, its tomorrow afternoon. Its at 3:30 pm." I said. He nodded in excitement and kept eating his food. "Im excited." He said. "Me too, I just wished everyone could be their." I said. "I know, me too. Dillon will be their though." Taylor said. "Yall better be good!" I said. "We will!" He laughed. We finished eating our food and we walked downstairs, even though i wasn't supposed to. I did anyways, cause you know im a badass. I sat my plate in the sink then headed towards the kitchen. "You feeling any better?" Dillon asked. I nodded and smiled. I sat down beside him and Taylor on the couch. "So tomorrow we have our doctor's appointment to find out what the baby is. Your coming right?" I asked Dillon. "Of course!" Dillon said. "We are gonna prove that its a boy!" Dillon said to Taylor. "Yes!" Taylor agreed. About half of the boys wanted a baby girl then the other half wanted a baby boy. I really didn't care, I was gonna love it no matter what.

•6 hours later•

We literally did nothing but sit down and watch movies and TV. People would think we partied all the time but we dont. I honestly would rather stay home and sleep watching Netflix then go to a rave and get drunk. Like people thought me and Taylor partied all the time and got drunk but that wasnt us. I have never even been drunk in my life! I just wasnt that type, I mean yeah me and Taylor have gone to parties but not many times. And honestly why would I party while being pregnant, I wouldn't do that. We were in the middle of watching Breaking Bad when I got a call from my sister. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, when is your doctor's appointment?" She asked. "Tomorrow why?" I asked. "Cause i wanna know." She cocked. "Okay?" I said. "Okay well thats all. I gotta go bye. I love you." She said then quickly hanging up. "Okay that was weird." I said. "What?" Taylor asked. "Kaitlyn just called me and asked when my appointment was and then immediately hung up." I said. "That is weird." Taylor said. We continued watching the movie. I couldn't stop thinking about that call. Something weird was going on! I didn't know what was going on but I guess I was gonna find out soon. It was getting late and I was getting tired. I walked up to mine and Taylor's room and curled up with a pillow. I started singing to the baby, then Taylor slowly crept up against me. "I cant wait." Taylor whispered. "Me either." I smiled. I kept on singing slowly putting both me and Taylor to sleep.