Chapter 18:

|Hannah's POV:|

It was finally summer! I was excited, i got to spend time with Taylor. He was come over in a week and then we were gonna travel to Daytona, and stay there for about 2 weeks because they were having a Magcon event there and it was our one year. I couldn't wait! I was ready to go and leave now because i was home alone. My mom hadnt been home in 2 weeks neither did Marie. Which scared me, but for a week i decided to make the best of it. I shopped, got my nails done, met up with fans, hung out with Caitlin, and tons more so it wouldnt be boring.

•1 week later•

Finally it was a day before Taylor was coming. I honestly couldn't wait, so i decided to go ahead and pack for Daytona. I packed my tie dye bathing suit, my favorite crop tops, my high waister shorts, a few dresses, my tie dye hoodie, a lot of vans, my acoustic guitar, sweaters, stuff to do my hair, my laptop, my camera, and tons more. I mean who knows what i will need there. I hadn't seen him in a while, and i missed him a lot. I had nothing to do all day so i tanned outside. After a while i went to bed eager to see him.

•Next Day•

I woke up, looked at the time to see it was 10 meaning I only had an hour to eat an get dressed. I ran to my room, quickly changed into my tie dye 'taylor caniff' tank top, blue jean shorts, and my tie dye vans. I brushed my teeth, then my hair and then put a small flower halo in it. I grabbed a poster board and with a bunch of high lighters i put 'Taylor Caniff' so i could hold it up when i got to the airport. I grabbed my phone, the poster, and my keys and hopped into my range rover rushing to the airport. It was 10:50 when i got there and his plane was scheduled to land at 11.

Taylor'sPOV:|

I get off the plane, excited to see Hannah. I walked to where people were picking up their loved ones when all of a sudden I see and big ass poster covering a girls face. It was all Tie dye an colorful, it said 'Taylor Caniff' on it. I laughed, the girl dropped the poster down and there she was. It was Hannah, I ran up to her. She dropped the poster and i picked her up hugging her tightly.

After awhile i put her down and kissed her cheek. "God i missed you!" I said "I missed you too!" She said. I grabbed her hand and we walked to her car. We were almost at her house and i looked at her. Thinking to myself 'she is amazing, crazy, and completely wild but that is why i love her. I wanted to tell her i love her but i didnt want to rush her. She was different from a lot of girls, she actually was faithful. She was everything i wanted.' "Hannah," I said grabbing her hand. "Yes baby." she replied keeping her eyes on the road. "I love you!" I said. She looked at me for a second "I love you too" she said then looking back at the road and squeezing my hand.

I turned around and slipped my white and red obey shirt on then jumped on the bed right beside taylor. "Im tired!" I said. "Well let me change." Taylor said. I nodded, he got out the bed walking over to his things pulling out some basketball shorts. I thought he was gonna go to the bathroom and instead he changed in my room. He took of his shirt showing off his abs "Taylor!" I yelled "You know you like what you see!" He smirked. "Oh shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at him. I mean i kinda did, he had nice abs!

He proceeded to change, he took off his pants revealing his american eagle boxers then flashing his ass. I was hungry and hadnt eat all day so i got up, it was tempting so i did it. I grabbed his butt, "Nice ass!" I said smirking. He laughed slipping on his basket ball shorts. I walked to the kitchen, taylor following like a lost puppy which was cute. "What do you wanna eat?" I said "Chicken?" he asked. I nodded pulling the chicken out and started cooking.

2 hours later•

It was about 10 and i was tired. I was done eating so i set my plate in the sink and walked to my room laying down. "Babe! Come cuddle!" I yelled. "Okay baby!" He yelled back. "COCK!" I screamed. "PUBIC HAIR!" Taylor screamed. "HAIRY VAGINA!" I yelled. He didnt yell back "I win!" I screamed. Then all of a sudden i feel a bounce on the bed then "WEINER!" Taylor screamed right in my ear too. "Fine, i will let you win." I said. We looked at each other and laughed. He kissed my forehead, "I love you so much!" He said looking directly into my eyes "I love you so much cock!" I said but of us laughing.

1 hour later•

We were watching movies. I was playing with his hair until he was asleep. I turned the tv off and played music, i turned around facing the opposite direction Taylor was. Then all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around me "I love you to the moon and back." he whispered into my ear. "And i love you to infinity and beyond." I said looking back at him kissing his cheek and turning back around. Slowly i fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me

•The next day•

We stayed cuddled up in bed until it was time to go. I was kinda nervous about leaving seeing as i had never been on a plane. It was scary, but i was gonna be okay cause i had taylor there with me. A part of me told me to go to Daytona, the other part told me not to and maybe i should have listened.