Chapter 40:

•Hospital•

We got there and were greeted by Taylor's family and some of the boys. It is amazing to see all their faces and they helped ease the pain. They finally got us into a room, settling in they had me change into a robe or dress thingy. We had a huge room and everyone was their. "Hi I am your nurse and I will be taking care of you. Just press that button and i will be their." She said smiling greeting me. "Thank you." I said. "Who is the father?" She asked. "I am." Taylor said stepping forward. She nodded and greeted him. "Well if ya need me you know how to find me." She said. I tried everything to ease the pain. I sung, slept, laid on my side, someone sing to me, someone keep me entertained, I tried just about everything. Still nothing worked. "How did you do this?" I asked Candy. "Its hard but well worth it." She said. I smiled then looked up at Taylor. He was sleeping with a huge smile across his face. Hours later they finally gave me my epidural shot. It relieved the pain thank god. The whole day passed and still it wasnt time to have him. "Im so ready to meet you baby." Taylor said rubbing my belly. Most of everyone left. Except some of Taylor's family, Cam, Nash, Hayes, Caitlin, and my sister. Slowly, I finally fell asleep with music playing.

•Next Day•

Its January 27th and I was positive today was the day. Today was going to be the day I had my child, that my baby was going to be in my arms. It was about 9:45 and I was 10 centimeters dilated. "Okay its almost time. Who all do you want in the room while this happens?" The nurse asked. "Taylor and my sister." I said. She nodded leaving the room. "Hey baby," I said waking up Taylor. "What." He groaned. "We are having a baby." I smiled. He smiled and immediately woke up. Now we just wait till the doctors ready. We waited and waited till finally the doctor was ready. It was 10:20 am it was time, I was finally gonna hold and meet my baby boy. They made everyone get out except my sister and Taylor. They started making push, with every push my body got weaker. "Keep going, he is almost here." They reassured me. I nodded and kept going. Finally I pushed for the fifth time, next thing I heard was a small baby crying. "Here is your baby boy." The nurse smiled. They took the baby, cleaning him and getting him dressed into an outfit i picked out.

After a bit everyone gathered into the room surrounding me, waiting to meet the baby. Finally after a bit of anticipation the nurse brought him to me. "Here he is. I need to fill out the birth certificate so I need to know your name, the fathers name, and of course the baby's." She said. "My name is Hannah Michaela Caniff. The father is Taylor Michael Caniff and the babies name is Brayden Michael Caniff." I said smiling caressing Brayden's hair. "Thank you." She smiled filling out a piece of paper. Everyone met the baby and completely loved him. And to be honest me and Taylor loved him more than anything! He didn't just have my eyes and my hair, he also had taylor's nose and chin. He is the cutest thing ever. Soon everyone knew the exciting news and kept tweeting me until I posted a pic of him. 'Hey guys, this is the new bandana boy. his name is Brayden Michael Caniff.😌💘' We finally took him home, the dog loved him! He was very gentle with Brayden but still played with him. Day by day that passed he grew a personality, just like Taylor's and mine. He was sweet, funny, smiled always, laughed, never cried, and was a momma's boy. He dressed like Taylor but was just like his mommy I have to say. Everyone loved Brayden and he loved everyone. He was honestly the best baby ever, and I love him with all my heart.