Chapter 35:

"Whats going on?" He asked. "Everything." I said starting to cry. " I might be pregnant and Taylor dont want any kids." I said. "Hannah, im sure if your pregnant he would love it!" He said. "I dont know what to do! The doctors are going to call my phone and tell me if i am or not." I said. "When?" He asked. "Tomorrow sometime." I said. "I dont think I can do this. I dont want Taylor leaving if I am." I said. "He wont Hannah! Taylor loves you to death, he wouldn't do that." He said. I stood up and looked at him and hugged him. "Cam, I just dont know what to do." I said. I squeezed him tightly. "You will be fine baby girl! All the boys will be here for you! We are a family!" He said "I know." I said. "Now go get some sleep. I love you." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said. I walked inside and upstairs. Taylor still asleep in bed. I got in the middle between the dog and him. Slowly I fell asleep.

•Next Day•

I woke up beside Taylor, but Key-Yuhn was gone. I felt the erg to throw up once more so I walked to the bathroom and threw up over and over again. Okay! I need to know, I cant keep guessing if I am or not. I got up and went to the kitchen and made breakfast for the boys seeing as they were leaving today. "We are gonna miss you!" Jack G said. "No! We are gonna miss her cooking." Sammy said laughing. "Im gonna miss yall and yall's lazy asses!" I said. I finished breakfast and fed all the boys. First Jack G, Jack J, and Sammy left. "Bye I love yall! Text us." I yelled hugging them all. •2 hours later• Now the rest were leaving. "Im gonna miss yall." I said hugging them all. "We are gonna miss yall too." Aaron said. "You all better text me." I said. "I will!" Matt said. "I love yall." I said. "We love you too." They all said. "Keep your head up. Tell me when you find out, I love you." Cam said kissing my forhead. "I love you too. You will be the first to know." I said. "BYE HANNAH!" Mahogany said hugging me. "Text me boo!" She said. I nodded. "Come back soon! Dont stay away for too long!" I shouted. They all walked out the door ad to their cars, driving away. They were all gone and now its time to wait for the call. I sat on the couch and watched 'The Crow', I loved this movie! About 30 minutes later Dillon joined then Taylor did. "I love this movie!" Dillon said. "Me too! This is my all time favorites!" I said. "Thats whats going to happen if that happens to us." Taylor said holding my hand. I smiled, then my phone started ringing. Oh my god Oh my god. I walked outside and answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Is this Hannah Kelley?" The lady asked. "This is she." I said. "We have your results." She said. "Okay." I said.

•10 minutes later•

I walked inside, I couldn't look at anyone. "Hannah?" Dillon said. "Everything okay babe?" Taylor said. I didnt say anything or do anything. I just walked straight upstairs and laid on the bed. I thought about it and then immediately I called Cameron.. "Hey babygirl." He said. "Cam." I said struggling to hold the tears back. "Hannah, whats wrong?" He asked concerned. "They called..." I said. "What they say?" Cam said. I paused still trying to comprehend everything. "Hannah? What did they say?" He said again. "Hannah!" He shouted. "They said uh. They said uh. That I." I said. Its like i cant get it out, i just cant say it. Why? Why cant i just get the words out. "Hannah just say it!" He said. "Im-

I sat their and just shouted it. "Im pregnant!" I yelled. He didn't say nothing, he was just quite. "Cam?" I said. "You are?" He said. "Yes, they called and said I was positive." I said. "You know your gonna have to tell Taylor." He said. "I know but how?" I said. "Sit him down and have a mature talk and tell him Hannah. Your not gonna be able to hide this." He said. "I know, I will tell him soon and I will tell you how it goes. I love you." I said. "I love ya too." He said with both of us hanging the phone up. I decided to text my sister.

☻-Sister ☹-Hannah) ☹- hey, I have some news... ☻- did taylor finally propose? ☹- nope. ☻- did yall have a secret wedding? ☹- nope. ☻- then what the hell is it? 😩 ☹- im pregnant... ☻- srsly😍 yas finally. i hope you have a baby girl because imma spoil the shit out of her! ☹- your not mad or anything. ☻- no! i have been waiting on this! im excited. who all knows? ☹- you and cameron. I have to text mahogany and tell her. ☻- wait hold up. you havent told Taylor? and how you gonna tell the other boys. ☹- I have a plan. 😈 ☻- okay just let me know. i love you and your mini you😘 ☹- we love you too. 😘👶 I mean since im pregnant, why not embrace it. I had an amazing plan to tell the boys but I was gonna tell Taylor to his face. Thats what I planned on doing. I walked down stairs an sat on the couch, Taylor and Dillon were gone because they had a meeting to go too. I watched movies, crept on twitter, played some games on my phone, and listened to music. I had nothing to do, the time kept on getting close and closer for when they were gonna be home. How was Taylor or Dillon gonna deal with this? Taylor might not be too happy but Dillon will be jumping up and down. "Key-yuhn, come here boy!" I yelled. He came running to me and curled up on my lap, he was too big to be doing that but I loved it. I ended up taking a nap.

•1 hour later•

I was woken up by "Were home!" Taylor and Dillon yelled. "Hey." I said stretching. "Im sorry if we woke you up." Taylor said kissing my cheek. Then I was brought back into reality, that i had to tell him. "Its fine. I need to talk to you anyways." I said. "OOO. Taylor's in trouble!" Dillon said sticking his tongue out then walked upstairs. "What is it?" He said. I looked in his eyes and immediately looked down, "Hold that thought, I have to piss." He said. Really? The one time IM ACTUALLY being serious you have to pee. "FRICK!" I yelled. He went to the bathroom that was downstairs. Oh my god, no no no no! I left the pregnancy test in their from days ago... No No No No! I looked down and immediately starting to cry. The tears were burning my eyes intensely. He walked out, "What did you need to tell me babe?" He said. "I dont know how to say it.. Im scared to say it." I said crying. "Babe! Whats wrong? Whats going on? Your scaring me." He said rushing over to me hugging me. I sat up, looked at him then my stomach grabbing it. "Im uh pregnant." I said. "Really?" He said sounding happy. "Wait your happy about it?" I said. "Yes! We are gonna have a little caniff." He said excitedly. "Thank god. I thought you were gonna hate me." I said. "I wouldn't hate you Hannah. I help make that thing to you know." He said laughing and wiping my tears. "Who all knows?" He asked. "You, my sister, Mahogany, and Cam. I have a plan on how I want to tell fans and the boys. We can go ahead and tell Dillon." I said. "HEY DILLON GET YOUR CUTE ASS DOWN HERE!" Taylor yelled. He walked downstairs "Yes cutie pie!" He said. "Guess what?" I said. "What?" He said. "We gonna have a little bandana baby running around." I said. "YES! YAYA! I hope its a boy!" He said jumping up and down. I laughed. For a bit he just jumped up and down in joy but then he stopped. "How we gonna tell everyone?" He asked. "I have a plan. And we are gonna tell fans and the boys." I said. I really didnt feel like going through and calling everyone to tell them so im going to tell everyone at once.