12 His Dad Took Over Again

"I hate this, can't you like...pretend you looked and tell Louis I obeyed? Because I did, I promise." I begged Quinn as I laid on the examination chair once again for yet another hair removal inspection.

"I'm, sorry highness. But I've got to look." She replied, nudging me to lay all the way back.

I frowned, tearing up and hating how vulnerable this made me feel. I wasn't sure how many times we'd gone through this, but it never got easier.

Quinn inspected my private area quickly and then fixed my dress. "Good job, all shaven."

I swiftly got off the chair and hurried out of the room while Quinn scurried to catch up since I couldn't go anywhere alone. We didn't talk as we walked. When we passed by one of the living rooms, I paused, eyeing the television.

"You don't think Louis would mind if I watched tv do you?" I asked her, desperately wanting to know what was being done about my kidnapping, but Louis refused to tell me anything.

She bit her lip. "Mm. I don't know. Better not risk it, come on."

"Please? I'm miserable, Quinn. Just let me watch a little tv." I pleaded with her, trying not to sound demanding or difficult.

When she gave in with a shrug, I eagerly went into to the room and turned on the television, taking a seat on the white sofa. I flipped through the channels until I found one that would help me. I kept the volume low so I wouldn't draw attention.

The reporter on the screen had my picture behind her and she was talking about the day I was taken.

"As you all probably know, several months ago, our future queen, Princess Aria of Verdelle was kidnapped by the notorious criminal mastermind, Louis Tomlinson, who's face we've never seen, but who's voice we know all too well. Sources tell me that the Royal guard has been looking for her nonstop since that day with no luck so far. It's as if she just vanished."

My hands shook. They weren't close to finding me at all. How could Louis have this giant mansion and no one has come knocking at the door inquiring about me?

"Reliable sources say that if the princess is never found, the crown will of course go to her brother, Prince Finn. Now we're still puzzled as to why Princess Aria was taken. If the kidnappers wanted a ransom, the King and Queen obviously haven't gotten a ransom note. If they wanted to kill her, wouldn't they have wanted it to be known? We just don't have any answers right now, but-"

I turned to another channel which was playing Titanic, and then switched to a different one. This reporter was talking about my family.

"The Royal family is grieving their missing princess. They hardly ever go out and when they do, you can tell they aren't happy. I mean, seriously, King Bellamy looks positively wrecked."

"Aria."

I jumped, dropping the remote in my hand as I looked up, seeing Louis standing in the doorway.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked me coolly.

"Just...watching some romance movies?" I said quietly, picking up the remote and turning to the channel playing Titanic.

Louis slowly entered the living room and neared my sofa, sitting down beside me. I felt fear shoot up my spine at his cold look. He wasn't pleased at all.

"I thought I told you you couldn't watch tv." He said.

"I...honestly don't remember that." I told him truthfully.

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow and scooted closer to me while I scooted away.

"I'm serious, Louis. I don't remember you saying that." I replied, reaching the end of the sofa and so I turned to watch the movie.