35 Aftermath

• Aria's POV •

When I woke up, I was so confused. I was alone in our huge bed wearing something that wasn't mine. Outside was dark, yet I wasn't sure if it was night time or early morning. I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 6:30 PM. Where had the day gone?

As I moved to sit up, I groaned, feeling the strangest soreness in a place where I had never felt sore before. My hand reached under the covers, only to retreat when I realized I wasn't wearing anything under this jumper. And then it all came rushing back. Certain parts were blurry, like after the actual act I couldn't remember how I got back to our bedroom, or when exactly I fell asleep. But for the most part, the morning's events rushed through my brain. I sat there, frozen.

Just then Louis walked out of the bathroom and he noticed I was awake. "Aria. How are you feeling?"

"Oh my gosh." I breathed, feeling my cheeks turn every shade of red. "What did we do?"

His expression turned to worry immediately as he slowly stepped toward the bed. "What do you remember?"

"Everything. Why wouldn't I remember?" I frowned. Somehow it felt like the whole experience was a dream, like I had just woken up.

"You remember all of it?" He ignored my question.

"Yes..." I was so embarrassed.

I saw him naked. He saw me naked. I remembered acting like a sex crazed mental person. How I constantly begged him shamelessly to touch me and how I repeatedly touched my own self right in front of him. And oh my gosh. We had sex.

"Oh my gosh." My eyes went wide as I had no idea what to say to him.

"How do you...feel about what we did?" He asked gently as he sat down on the bed.

"I...I don't know. I feel like I...was someone else earlier." I admitted, not understanding what had happened.

"Do you regret it?" He looked extremely concerned about what my answer would be.

I thought for a moment, remembering what it was like to have Louis make love to me. How considerate he was and accommodating of my strangely needy self. How freaking amazing it had felt.... I shifted my position.

"I don't regret it." I shook my head.

He let out a breath he seemed to have been holding. For some reason he was afraid that I would be upset that it happened. Reaching out, I tipped his chin up so he would look at me.

"I enjoyed it." I said shyly.

He glanced down at my attire. "So did I, it was fûcking amazing. But...there's something you need to know."

I didn't like his tone, or the way he was avoiding my gaze. I didn't want him to say something that would change the way I thought about what we did. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad it finally happened. So what was he so stressed about?

"You remember not seeming like yourself right? Like all you could think about was touching me?" He asked.

"Yeah...I'm not sure what got into me." I admitted, embarrassed.

"Well...that's because you weren't yourself, not completely." He tried to explain, but I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"You had something in your system that made you hórny and a lot more sensitive to touch." He said gently.

Realization hit me all at once and I backed away in horror. "You...you drugged me?"