Chapter-4

Lucifer

"Mai- Maisie.... Maisie Grayson", she said stuttering. I bend over the counter and whispered, "Well Maisie, tell your boss that the devil is coming." She visibly shivered. I smirked because I truly love when people fear me. But this girl, I don't think she really know me.

After exiting the shop I called my man, Chris, to bring every information regarding this girl. After ending the call I went to Mr. Hall's house with my right hand man, Sebastian, who is also my best friend. Mr. Hall is an old bastard who can think he can fool me, the King. He thought that I'll let him go due to his old age. Well, he's wrong. Here, many people are under debt to me. Some think they can fool me and go away but they are highly wrong. Lucifer never shows mercy to anyone.
Mr. Hall is no difference. He also have high amount of money to pay me. I smirked while thinking the things I'm going to do to that old fucktard.

We reached his house in few minutes. 'Let the game began' I thought while going towards his house.
----------------
I washed the blood from my hands in my bathroom. Yes, I killed Mr. And Mrs. Hall. fucktards. No one messes with me.
After taking a shower, I went to my study where Chris and Sebastian were waiting for me. I sat on my chair, when Chris drop a yellow file on the table. I raised my eyebrow at him. He shrugged and said "The information you wanted about the girl, is inside this, boss". I opened the file and the most beautiful picture came in front of me. It was Maisie. My Maisie. Looking at her for the first time at the shop, I felt a huge urge to claim her mine. That little thing is so pure to this cruel world. I just want to make her mine. And when I want something, I surely get it. I'll make her mine at any cost. Her soul, her body, she belongs to me.

I read the whole file and found the most interesting thing.
Mary Larsson, the bitch is her aunt. This bitch too have to pay my money back. Well I just found a brilliant way to collect my debt.
I smirked while thinking -
'Just wait for me Maisie. Devil is coming to get you'.