Chapter 10

Maisie

I woke up with an empty bed. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly I remembered yesterday's night. The talk between me and Lucifer. I ran my eyes in the room in search of my husband but I didn't saw him.
I went to bathroom for my daily routine and changed myself into a floral print sundress.
I went to kitchen. Amy was cooking breakfast. When she saw me, she smiled sweetly and asked me to sit.
"Where is Lucifer?" I asked her.
"Ohh! Sorry my dear. I forgot to inform you. Lucifer went to Germany for some business. He went early and you were sleeping. He didn't wanted to wake you up so he asked me to inform you this" she said while placing my breakfast in front of me.
A part of me was happy because I still didn't want to  face him. But another part of me was sad because he didn't inform me about this sooner.
'Don't he consider me as his wife? Why didn't he-' I was cut off of my thoughts by my cell phone ringing.
I looked at my phone to find Lucifer calling.
"Hello?"
"Wife" he sighed.
"You reached Germany??"
"No. But soon I'm gonna land. Did you had your breakfast?"
"I was just having it"
"Hmmm.... Are you not missing your husband?"
I blushed at his question.
"I... I wa-was-"
He laughed at the other side of the phone.
God....his laugh is so sexy. I thought while mentally drooling over my husband.
"I was just teasing you, love" he said huskily. I blushed again.
Even in his absence, he succeed in making me blush red.
"Wife, I'll call you later, okay? I'm about to land. But listen here, don't go out of the house. Stay there till I return. I'll be watching your every move. So darling, don't even think about anything stupid" he ordered firmly.
I gulped down hard. "Okay" I said in a submissive voice.
"See you soon wife. Take care"

After the call, I had my breakfast. Amy was really a amazing cook. She cook everything's so delicious. So I ate everything on my plate.
"Dear, where are you two going for honeymoon?" Amy asked suddenly.
I was eating my last bite, so my mouth was full but still I blushed hard. I gulped down and cleared my throat. "We haven't decided it yet" I said while smiling shyly. I really didn't thought about our honeymoon until now.
'I think he don't want a honeymoon. But if he want, why haven't he asked me yet' I thought.
She grinned and said "You didn't thought about Lucifer not taking you to honeymoon, right?" Then she laughed. "God, that child is so much excited about the honeymoon. I can see it in his eyes. He really loves you"
I chocked while drinking water in hearing this. I believe Amy didn't noticed that because she continued to talk. "But his stupid work. It always keeps him busy. After all his the King"
She sighed.
My eyes widened up.
'She knew about Lucifer's underworld business?? Was I the only one who didn't know??' I frowned at thinking that.
Again I heard Amy laughing. "Dear, anyone can read you like a open book" she said sweetly while I blushed again.
"And yes, I know him being the underworld King. I was his nanny. I'm with him since his birth. So I know everything about him.
But darling, remember one thing, a king always want everyone to be below him but there is only one person in front of which, King bows down. And that only person is his queen" She said.