Chapter 19

Maisie

I made my way to the dining hall for breakfast. When I reached there, I saw Lucifer eating his breakfast. Amy noticed me and smiled. I returned her smile and sat down beside Lucifer.
"Good morning" he greeted.
"Morning" I said with a small smile.
I began to eat my breakfast quietly.
After sometime, Lucifer breaks the silence. "What was Tony saying yesterday?" He asked bitterly.
I was surprised by his sudden question. "Nothing. He didn't get to say much".
He raised his eyebrow and looked like he wants to hear it all. I continued, " I me-mean....he only asked my name after introducing himself. Then he asked for a dance but you came". I looked down to my plate in fear. I really don't want to anger him now.
He placed his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.
"I don't want you near him. Clear?" He said seriously. His eyes were fixed with mine. He were shining with seriousness. I blinked few times, then nodded my head.
"If anything happen, I want you to tell me. I will know it anyway but I want my wife to tell me everything". This time he didn't asked but commanded.
I replied timidly with a "okay". He then kissed me and went to his office.

After breakfast, I went to garden and did my usual routine. With nothing else to do, I find it quite boring. After watering, I came to kitchen and helped Amy. I decided to bake cookies. With Bella's amazing recipies, I baked lovely cookies. I made every single staff to try it and they loved it. Thinking about Bella, made me want to talk to her. I really miss her and Anna and Ethan. It also reminded me of Mr and Mrs Hall. I really wanted to ask Lucifer about them but with my zero guts, I find it a lot difficult.
"Do I smell cookies?" A voice said while making its way to kitchen. Sebastian entered in kitchen with the biggest smile ever. "Yes. Maisie darling has baked them and they are absolutely delicious. You try them too" Amy said with her mouth full of cookie. I smiled at her, then turned to greet Sebastian, "Welcome Sebastian. Here, try some cookies". I handed him a plateful of cookies with a smile, which he took hungrily.
"God Maisie. They are delicious. I can eat them all day. Where did you learn to bake this delicious babies?" He asked. I laughed slightly at his childish behavior and answered "One of my friend taught me to bake this. If you liked my baking, I'm sure you'll love hers. She's amazing at baking".
"Is she beautiful? She's single right? Can I meet her? Will you help me?" He asked hurriedly. I was about to answer but another voice cut me off.
"I fucking brought you here for work, not to plan future with my wife's friend. And stop eating like an idiot" Lucifer snapped at Sebastian while entering the kitchen. I was surprised to see him. He approached me and kissed me lovingly.
"We will be in my study" he said. He glared at Sebastian and ordered him to follow. Sebastian followed him but not before taking a plate full of cookies. I laughed at him while he only grinned like a fool.

Sebastian stays for dinner. He is amazing. He can make you laugh like crazy. He too has a dominating aura around him but with his childish behavior, he controls it perfectly. He is cocky and has a character of a playboy. I really think he will look good with Bella.
Now I was lying on the bed while Lucifer was taking a shower. I pulled the covers over me and went to sleep. I was about to fall asleep, when I heard bathroom door open and close. Lucifer make his way to me and pulled me close to his chest.
"Cookies were delicious" he whispered in my ear while kissing and biting my earlobe. A smile crawled on my face on hearing his simple sweet compliment. He was the last to comment my cookies but I realized, his comment was all I wanted to hear. With a feeling of satisfaction, I fall asleep.