Chapter 35

Maisie

When we reached home, I saw Lucifer's car in the parking area.

'He is home. So early?'

We went inside and saw Lucifer sitting on the sofa of living room with his PA, Billi. Noticing me entering, Lucifer stands up and walked towards me. He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. I was embarrassed because of Billi and Rose's presence. A big blush crept my cheeks when Lucifer released me. He hugged me tightly and placed his head on the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"I missed you, wife" he mumbled.

'What? But you saw me this morning. It's hardly been few hours'

I slowly peeked over Billi and Rose and saw them already looking at us with big smiles on their face.
"Lucifer, they are watching. Let me go" I whispered, embarrassed.
But he only growled and pulled me closer.

'Huh. Animal' my inner self huffed with annoyance.

"Well sir, se must go now. See you tomorrow, sir. Bye Mrs Knight" Billi said and wrapped his hand around Rose's waist and they went out. Well sorry if I forgot to tell you, but Billi and Rose are husband and wife.

'Now control your wild husband' my inner self again huffed.

"Lucifer" I whined. He chuckled and released me.
"You can't blame me for missing you so much" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He pulled me again by my waist and lightly bite my ear lobe.

"Oww" I whined.
"Never roll your eyes on me, wife. Unless you want to start something you can't stop" he whispered huskily near my voice. My eyes widened up and a shiver ran down my spine. I looked up him with wide eyes and nodded my head.

We went to our bedroom and freshen up. Since no one was home, besides me and Lucifer, I decided to wear my PJ. After dressing up, we sent downstairs and eat our dinner.

After placing the dishes in the dish washer, I went upstairs. I looked inside our room but saw it empty. I checked the bathroom too but it was empty as well. I searched for Lucifer and went towards his study. I knocked at the door and heard his 'come in'.

"Are you not going to sleep?" I asked.
"I have some work. You go. I'll come soon".
I really didn't wanted to sleep alone today, so I decided to stay with him in his study.
"I'm not sleepy as well. I'll wait for you" I smiled and said while sitting on the sofa. His eyes softened up and he sighed.

"Wife"
"Hmm??"
"Come here" he gesture me towards him. I slowly got up and went towards him. When u reached near him, he pulled me by my hand and placed me on his lap. I gasped loudly and decided to get up. But he only tighten his grip.

"Stay still" he groaned.
"But Lucifer -"
"Shh. No talking" he whispered near my ear, lightly biting.
"But you said you have work to do"
"I do have"
"How will you do it while I'm sitting here?"
"You should have think about that before coming here" he chuckled sexily. I pouted lightly but he grabbed my jaw and make me face him. Then he kissed my pout roughly. I moaned at his roughness.

'I like it'

He then released my lips and said, "Don't pout like that love". I blushed hard. So I placed my head on his shoulder and leaned towards him. He sighed approvingly and started his work.

I played with his shirt buttons while he worked. Suddenly I remembered something.
"Lucifer?"
"Yes?"
"I met Jason today". At listening to my sentence, he froze for a moment. He looked down at me with a frown.
"Explain" he said.
I told him about everything. About our baking, our talking, then about the little boy and his mother and lastly about Jason.

"He only said sorry for his behavior that day. He said he was shocked seeing me there. He also said he came there to personally invite us to the party" I said, feeling sleepy. I yawned again. Lucifer didn't said anything but nodded his head.

"Sleep wife. You are tired" he said, kissing my head. I hummed in my sleepy state and drifted off to sleep.

I was happy. Since I told Lucifer about Jason myself, he won't get angry. Everything will go smoothly.

But little did I know that I was wrong. So hell wrong.

*THE END*