Chapter 27

Maisie

*Few days later

We were inside our room. I was getting ready for the day, with Lucifer getting ready for his work. Suddenly my phone went off, startling Lucifer. Well, I was surprised too because I never got phone calls. I looked at the caller and a smile crept on my face. It was Bella.

"Hey!" I said, cheerfully.
"Hey girl! Did you forget that you have a friend named Bella?? How can you be so busy?" Bella yelled at me.
"I..I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I didn't call you" I apologized.
"Well apology not accepted. You have to meet me. I have to tell you something"
"I have to meet you? But where ar-" suddenly someone snatch the phone from my hand.

Lucifer cut the call and looked at me with narrow eyes.
'Shoot! I totally forgot about Lucifer being here'
My eyes went wide when I noticed his angry look. But why was he angry??

"Who was it?" He snapped.
"My...my friend. Bella"
"What did she said?"
"She asked me to meet her"
"You are not going anywhere" he said, getting ready to leave.

'No no. Not again'. Ever since that incident, Lucifer restricted my outdoor visits. He never allow me to go out the house. Maybe he thinks I'll meet Tony again. Even Amy tried to convince him, but he never listened. I was only a caged animal to him, whom he used as a bed warmer.

"But Lucifer, I really want to meet her. I have not-" I said.
"Maisie. When I said no, it means no" he said angrily, grabbing the door handle.

Now I was angry. "But why are you not allowing me?? It's not like someone's going to kill me. Maybe  Tony would have been better than you" I yelled at him, loosing my control, breathing heavily.

Minutes passed. Then I realized what have I done. I yelled at him?? Yelled at Lucifer?. And I supported Tony?

'Oh god. I'm doomed'.

I clasped my mouth with a hand. His back was facing me as he was still holding the door knob. He stood froze for some moments. Then slowly, he turned. My eyes widened up in fear while his eyes were shining with anger.

"What did you just say?" He said in a calm voice. I gulped down hard bit didn't say anything. The calmness of his voice scared me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Then suddenly he boomed, making me jump. I took few steps back, in fear and looked down at the ground. Few seconds later, I found myself trapped between the wall and my husband's body.
"Look at me" he hissed. But I didn't look at him. He squeezed my wrist tightly, coming closer. I winch in pain.

"Look. At. Me" he warned. I very slowly looked up at him. My eyes were glossy with the unshed tears.
"What did you say?" He asked again.

'What the hell I was thinking? Why the hell I yelled at him? At Lucifer? My devil husband? God. Moreover why'd I bring Tony in between? Why did I said Tony is better than Lucifer? Shit!! I'm dead. I'm going to die now.'

"I...I-I am so- sorry. I-I didn't mea- mean to say that. It just slip- slipped out of my tongue" I said in trembling voice. Tears starts falling from my eyes when Lucifer squeezed my wrists harder "It- it's hur- hurting".

But it seems like Lucifer was clouded by his anger and he didn't heard my painful whimpers. I tried to free my hands but more I tried, the more it hurts.

Suddenly he pulled me from the wall and threw me on the bed like a doll. I was shocked and scared like hell. I bounced a little. When I looked back at Lucifer, I saw him undoing his suit jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. I balanced myself on my elbows and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Wh-what ar-are you doing, Luc- lucifer?" I asked while crawling backward, slowly.
"So you think he is better than me?" He asked me angrily, clenching his jaws. I shook my head furiously and tried to get away from him.

But then he grabbed my right ankle and dragged me back in lying position. I screamed in pain and tried to fight him and he again pinned me down. He then kissed me. It was a bruising kiss. A savage kiss.

"Can he kiss you like this?" He asked me after releasing my lips bit attacking my neck.
"Stop" I cried, closing my eyes tightly. Tears were falling non stop now.
Then he grabbed the front of my dress and ripped it off of me. I gasped at his violence. I again tried to push him but he didn't move an inch.

"You. Are. Mine" he said while entering me roughly. I again cried in pain "st-stop please. Stop. I'm so-sorry. Please".
But he never stopped. Even after forcing himself on me, he succeed in bringing me to my climax.

When he was done, he left without a word, slamming the door as loudly as possible. I was holding the bed sheet tightly to my chest, crying furiously.

When I was out of my tears, I decided to take a bath. I wrapped the bed sheet around myself and made my way towards the bathroom. When I looked at the mirror, I was shocked.

My body was covered with many red, black-blue marks, given by my husband. My wrists were turning black slowly. My neck, breasts and collarbone was covered in numerous hickeys. My hair was messed up and my eyes were swollen of crying. My lips were also swollen and red but this was because of my husband's bruising kisses.

I took a long bath, again crying my heart out. Then I get dressed in new clothes. When I returned to our room, I cleaned up the mess, throwing away my now ripped dress. I sat beside the window to clear my mind.

After few minutes, Amy came. She looked stunned when she saw my bruised hands. But soon her shocked look turned into pity.
"Darling, you haven't eaten anything since morning. Come. Let's go and eat" she said sweetly. I gave her a fake weak smile and declined her offer saying I wasn't hungry.

It was true in fact. After all that happened, I seriously wasn't hungry. She tried to convince me for some moments but agreed at last. After she went downstairs, I wiped my tears and went to the library. But Alas! Even reading books was not distracting me from my morning experience.

After few hours, I looked up at the clock to see it was time for Lucifer's return. I was getting anxious with every passing moments. I didn't wanted to face him. No doubt, I was scared of him before. But now, my fear for him was doubled.

Thinking so much, I concluded to spend the night at the library. I lay down on the lather sofa and soon fell asleep, thinking about a devil, which is my husband.