Chapter 11

Maisie

Next day

I was at the garden planting new plants. The garden was very beautiful but I think more flowers should be present because they surely will enhance the beauty of the garden. I was all dirty because of gardening but I didn't mind. I love being close to nature. I love this kind of activity. I love to feel warmth of sun on my skin while-
I was cut off of my calming thoughts by a pair of hands wrapping itself around me. I yelped loudly. But when the person kissed the back of my ear, I knew who was it.
"Wife" Lucifer sighed. In reply, I relaxed in his arms.
"All stress went away by the feeling of you in my arms" he whispered huskily. I shivered in his touch. "FUCK!! I missed you". He turned me around and kissed me roughly. I was startled by his kiss but slowly I closed my eyes and get a hold onto his shirt collar. He left me breathless. As soon as he left my lips, I was gasping for air.
He placed his forehead against mine and pulled me closer.
Just then I realized my dress was still dirty from the gardening. I gasped "Your suit will get dirty". I tried to pull myself away but he only growled and pulled me even closer.
"Do you think I really care about my suit?" He asked while narrowing his eyes on me.
I gulped down in fear of him getting angry. I took a deep breath and said with a shaky smile "Welcome home".
His features softened immediately and he hugged me tightly.
"Home indeed" he whispered.

After my shower I came downstairs and helped Amy with the lunch. Lucifer followed shortly. We ate our lunch in silence.
"Amy, help Maisie in packing her bags" he said suddenly. Amy smirked at me and replied smiling at him "Yes Lucifer". I was confused, so as a habit, I slightly tilted my head to side and watched them in silence.
"We are going to our honeymoon, wife. Pack your bags. Amy will help you" he said sensing my confusion.
Now I was surprised.

'Yesterday only Amy was asking me about our honeymoon and now I'm knowing that my husband has planned it already??!!!'

"Where are we going??" I asked softly.
Lucifer smirked slightly while raising his one eyebrow. I really sounded desperate.
"I..I me-mean,  what kind of clothes should I pack?" I said stuttering while blushing
'God...now he'll thought I'm eager to go on our honeymoon' I thought.

"We are going to my private island. So pack clothes suitable for a Beach" he said calmly.

'He own a private island???? Filthy, filthy rich, isn't he?'

We finished our lunch with him telling me about his trip. After lunch, he went to his study and Amy came with me to our bedroom for my packing. We talked and laughed at few things. I was done packing when Lucifer entered.
"When are you leaving??" Amy asked him.
"Around 6pm" he replied.
"Well then, I think I should live now. All the best for your honeymoon darlings" Amy said while winking at me. I blushed again. She laughed while getting out of our bedroom.
"Seems like everyone likes to tease you, hmm???" Lucifer said while licking and kissing my neck from behind. A soft moan escaped my lips. He growled and turned me around to face him. He pulled me closer and whispered "But I love to tease you, my sweet wife".
As a result, I blushed... Again.
'Stupid blush'

He kissed me passionately and hoisted me up while grabbing my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck to save my dear life. He brought me to our bed and slowly put me there.
"Fucking hell. Your so addictive. I can take you all day without getting tired" he said in a sexy tone and kissed me again.
Soon we were naked with him on top of me. He entered hard. He didn't do it soft. He did it hard, rough and raw. I found myself panting, whimpering, gasping and screaming under him. We reached our climax at same time.
After catching my breath I thought of taking rest and tried to bring the cover over my body, when a hand stopped me.
"Not done with you yet, wife" he said.
My eyes widened up and soon I found myself screaming his name