Chapter 18

Maisie

After meeting almost all guest, I got tired. Lucifer made me sit on a chair and said "Wait here. I'll come soon". He was about to leave, when I grabbed his hand and stopped him. I really didn't wanted to stay alone, so I asked "Where are you going?".
He smiled softly at me and kissed my forehead. "Just some business. Don't worry, I'll stay close" he said and walked away.
I sat there quietly feeling nervous. Suddenly, someone placed his hand on my bare shoulder. I jumped getting up and turned around, taking few steps back.
"What are you doing alone, gorgeous?" He said.
'I didn't met him while greeting the guest, then who was he?'
I frowned at him in confusion. He smirked and said "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Tony Evans and you are?".
"I'm Maisie Knight. And I'm not alone. I'm here with my husband" I smiled at him.
"Ohh. You are the wife of the devil. I must say, his choice is amazing" he said while eyeing me up and down.
I looked down at floor, getting uncomfortable.
"Well I would like to have a dance with you, beautiful. Will you honor me??" He asked while giving me his hand. I remembered Lucifer and was about to politely decline Tony, when a voice said from my behind, "No. She can't honor you". I didn't had to turn to look at him. I already knew who was it. I relaxed against Lucifer when he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. Tony looked angry for a moment but he covered it by a charming smile.
"Sorry for being late Lucifer. You know how business is" he said smirking.
"No problem. In fact, we were leaving" said Lucifer with narrow eyes.
"So early???" Tony grunted. His smirk was replaced with a frown. Lucifer only nodded arrogantly and gently dragged to towards main door.
I was so tired of all smiling and walking around. When we reached near Lucifer's car, he opened the door for me. Before getting up I removed my heels, winching quietly. Lucifer was studying my every move but didn't say anything. I thanked him and got up in the car.

Soon we reached home and I was a yawning mess. I was at the verge of falling asleep. I didn't even noticed when car stopped or when Lucifer got out. But the next thing I knew, I was in Lucifer's muscular arms while he carried he bridal style. I tried to protest but he silenced me.
"Sshhh. I got you" he whispered and kissed my head. I relaxed and placed my head on his broad shoulder.
When we reached our room, he gently placed me on the edge of the bed and went to the bathroom. He returned with a first aid box. I only looked at him in confusion, tilting my head.
He knelt down in front of me and take my feet in his hand. He gently rubbed a ointment on my feet. Only then, I noticed the red marks due to high heels.
"You are never wearing them again" Lucifer huffed like a child. I wasn't able to control myself, so I giggled lightly. He looked up at me and raised one eyebrow.
"Anything funny, wife??" He asked in amused tone. I shook my head while biting my lips to stop giggling. When he was done with the treatment, he kissed me and bite my lips slightly. A gasp was released from my mouth. He took this chance to slip his tongue. Soon I found myself lying flat on my back with Lucifer on top of me, kissing me hungrily. I moaned and pulled his hair to stop him. He just groaned and kissed me harder. He slipped his hand under my dress and massaged my right thigh. I pushed him again to stop him and luckily, he released my lips this time. But he instantly attacked my neck and jaw and kept giving me hickeys.
I moaned, "Lucifer.... St-stop...".
"No" he said while roughly biting my neck. I moaned louder and grabbed his hair. His hand slipped to my back and he pulled down the zipper. Soon we were naked and he was pounding on me hard. I was screaming and whimpering his name. When he was done, I found myself releasing for the 3rd time.

"Good night love" he said while hugging me close to him. I was soo damn tired, I didn't even bothered to reply him. I only nodded my head and snuggle close to him. He chuckled slightly and kissed my head. Soon I fell asleep.