10: Hyung?

Authors note: WAAAHHHH IM SO SORI for the very  late update!! i've been busy these pass few days getting ready for my trial exams (which is next monday help!) and yes i really missed continuing this story but HEY here i am :) also thank you guys for the really sweet comments which made me smile so freaking wide ILY!, i'll try my best to update this story as fast as i can! 

****************************************************************************************

Tae shifted around in his bed , he could feel the warmth of the sun touching his bare skin, he got up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He turned to his side and found a very beautiful angel lying next to him, he slowly leaned towards his 'angel' and pecked his cheek together with a small good morning. Jimin scrunched his nose and smiled and stared and showed his pretty eye smile to Tae.

"morniiiinngg" jimin said in the cutest morning voice Tae has ever heard. It sounded almost like an adorable high pitched mochi, oh wait , Jimin is an adorable high pitched mochi. Tae laid down next to him, his right hand supporting his head while the other wrapped around Jimins waist.

" what do you want for breakfast minnie?" 

Jimin thought for a second before his eyes lit up.

" I want-"

"Pancakes, got it " Tae cut him off, Tae has always known what Jimin would want for breakfast based on his mood, if jimin is all adorable and fluffy in the morning, it means pancakes , if he's grumpy and still probably sleeping , Chinese  it is .

Jimin smiled at him , his eyes squeezed tight together and cheeks puffed up, Tae wanted to kiss him so badly and that's what he did.

" ahh Taaeeee, i haven't brushed my teeth yett" Jimin whined , scared that Tae would taste rotten strawberries instead of fresh ones.

" You taste the same to me" Tae said while brushing Jimins pink hair backwards.He got up and signalled Jimin to follow him.

" come on, i'll go make breakfast"

" Let me sleep for 5 more minutes pweasee" Jimin pulled the sheets above his head to cover it from the sunlight. Tae sighed. 

" fine, Just five , if its more, i'll eat your pancakes , I SWEAR I WILL!" Tae purposely said loudly which immediately made Jimin sit up straight with a worried look on his face.

" dont you dare.." Jimin whispered, Tae just smirked and walked out before yelling " IM COUNTIIINNGG!"

Tae entered his room and threw on a black T he found laying on the floor and some boxers, he planned on taking a bath later but for now he'll just brush his teeth. After brushing his teeth he went downstairs and into the kitchen and started making pancakes. His eyes then caught something beside him , it was the ramen he made last night, all burned up and well...burned. Tae gulped, that was some good ramen wasted, but it was wasted for some good reason. Just by the thought of whatever that happened last night made Tae blush, he took the pot and threw the ramen into the bin.

( some of you guys asked about the ramen well...R.I.P)

several minutes later, and Jimin hasn't woken up, which meant to Tae , Jimins pancakes is his now. Tae was just adding strawberries on the pancakes when the doorbell rang. Tae flinched and the strawberries that was perfectly stacked toppled over. Tae groaned in annoyance and stomped over to door and swung it open.

" Who is it?" Tae said annoyed but then stopped in surprise  as he saw who it was.

" Y-Yoongi hyung?"

*************************************************************

END OF CHAP 10 but not the end of this story, again i want to apologise for updating it late, and thank you all for being very patient with my late ass . Dont forget to vote and comment ! *in jimins voice * I LAV YOU!💗💖

 Dont forget to vote and comment ! *in jimins voice * I LAV YOU!💗💖