14: don't leave me

HALLOOOO MY PRECIOUS HOOMANS ,  My exams are finally over and thank jisoos for that! I Just have something to ask, HOW THE FRICK DID THIS STORY GET 1.1K READS?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?

me:

me too:

me too:

also me:

also me:

lmao , but seriously  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ASHAJBDXKWQBCQICBVIQL BOOP! and shoutout to  xYuriAckerman , your comments were the bomb! and yes feel free to screenshot whatever pics i post in this story since i found them all in google anyways, and...

lmao , but seriously  THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ASHAJBDXKWQBCQICBVIQL BOOP! and shoutout to  xYuriAckerman , your comments were the bomb! and yes feel free to screenshot whatever pics i post in this story since i found them all in google anyways, and to all my other readers thank you as well ! This really made my day!💗 💞  💝                                

p.s , i stan SEVENTEEN  as well, those boys are the first kpop group i liked, so shoutout to any half carat half army like me!

********************************************************************************

Taehyung waited for almost half an hour until there was a knock on the door, Tae opened it and there it was the pizza jungkook had earlier ordered. The smell of freshly baked pizza filled the room and Taehyung didnt hesitate to grab three slices and gobble them down. After eating, Tae kept the balancing pizza back in the fridge, from eight slices to two, " thats for jimin" Tae said to himself while smiling guiltily . Tae glanced at the clock, it was already 6:30 and there wasn't any signs of Jimin, so taehyung just watched tv and waited for jimin how he would always do.

Minutes later , Tae heared sounds of car keys rattling, he turned around and saw jimin all dressed up as if he was going somewhere. Jimin was about to exit the door not until he found a pouting Taehyung wrapped around him.

" where are you going?" Tae asked looking up at Jimin

" To the store." Jimin said, blanked face.

" at this hour?" 

" Yes, and if you dont let me go i might be back even late so, let me go" Jimin stated while trying to wiggle Taehyung off him, Taehyung obediently let go off jimin and sat on the floor in front of Jimin, still pouting at Jimin, Jimin rolled his eyes and walked pass by Taehyung but stopped. He let out a sigh before asking.

" wanna come?" Jimin could hear the sounds of Tae trying to get up without tripping and up the stairs into his room to change and five seconds later, running back down and accidentally bumping into Jimin.

" what are you wearing Tae?" Jimin asked eyeing Taes outfit like it was something against the law.

" Its just a black hoodie and black jeans, why?" Tae grinned 

" we're just going to the store, we're not going for a movie-" Taes eyes lit up 

"- dont even think about it, we have school tomorrow " Tae expression changed to an annoyed one.

They both exited the house and entered the car. Tae sat in front while Jimn drove. It was a silent journey , Tae tried to bring up conversations  with jimin, it worked several times but then the awkward silence would come back again.

They both entered the store and Jimin made sure Taehyung waited at the counter because he knew if Taehyung got the chance to walk around the store, he would get stuffs thats worth more than Jimins budget. So Taehyung stood quietly, admiring the sweets stacked up around the counter. Jimin came back and noticed Taehyung holding a pink boxed, almost about to smell it but Jimin quickly grabbed it away from him.

" Jimin what is this?" Taehyung curiously asked, then they heard a woman laughing behind them, it was the cashier lady.

" Oh god you're adorable" The cashier lady smiled at Taehyungs direction while twirling a strand of hair around her finger, batting her eyelashes which looked fake to Jimin towards Taehyung.

" come on Tae" Jimin said, throwing his cash on the counter and grabbing the things he bought.

" hey wait , i haven't know you yet, my name is alice and im single , what's yours?" alice said all flirt like which almost made Jimin puke, Jimin tried tugging on Taes sleeve but the younger didnt notice.

" Im Taehyung Kim and i am-"

" Taken, he's taken , by me , now Tae be a good boy to daddy and come" Jimin gave alice a glare and grabbed Taehyung by his hand to pull him out of the store before he loses it.

" Hey wait Taehyung, come meet me some time, we should hang out!" Alice yelled out.

" sure pretty lady, but i would have to ask my..." Tae looked at Jimin , jimin turned around before yelling back

" As his boyfriend , it is my decision to let him meet whoever he wants, not you so bye bitch." And with that , Jimin dragged Taehyung out, too pissed to even care that Taehyung was trying to release himself from Jimins strong and painful grip, it made tae wonder how did jimins small fingers become this strong?

" Jimin let go, you're hurting me!" Taehyung pleaded.

" Me? Hurting you? no Tae , it is you who is hurting me, did you just think you could go around and flirt with everyone you see in front of me? That's not what boyfriends would do Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, Tae tried to process the word 'boyfriend' , since when were they boyfriends, oh , since then.

" I wasn't flirting! Jungkook is my best friend, that's how we normally act, and that cashier lady was a freak, i wasn't interested in her, you know that, im only interested in you, i only..love..you." Tae yelled back and he could feel the tears forming in his eyes, he tried to ignore it.

" You know what, never mind" Jimin said and left, just left Taehyung there alone , it was probably jimins biggest regret  because, Tae was in little space and Tae didnt know how the fuck to even get a cab. Taehyung stared into open space and started crying together with the rain that started to fall.

" Minnie..dont leave me"