20: stay by my side pleeasee (with a cherry on top)

4.2k how thy fuck? ( warning! long hairy ass chapter)

2k how thy fuck? ( warning! long hairy ass chapter)

Have a meme :)

***********

The situation in the room was starting to heat up, Taehyung and Yoongi were giving each other death glares while Jimin took his seat on one of those sofa's near the bed while watching the two.

" so boyfriend huh, what are you gay?" Yoongi scoffed 

" You pronounced Tae wrong, and yes he's my boyfriend-how many times do i have to actually tell you that hyung?" 

" As many times till im sure you guys are really boyfriends" Yoongi crossed his arms and glared at the younger making him to roll his eyes.

Taehyung then smirked and walked up to Jimin who looked up at him cluelessly, Tae then bend down and gave a small peck on his lips before turning around facing yoongi with a 'yeahijustdidthat' grin. Yoongi had a disgusted expression plastered on his face.

" Jimin?! why are you like this?! I mean, anyone else but why him?!" Yoongi gestured all over Taehyung. Jimin just covered his face with his hands , trying to hide his red face after what Taehyung just did.

" well hyung, i love Jimin okay? he loves me too and just let him be whatever he wants or do whatever he wants to do, as long as he's happy im sure not only you but me as well would be happy for him" Taehyung said as he ruffled Jimin's pink hair earning a small smack on the thigh from Jimin.

Yoongi looked from Taehyung to Jimin and let out a sigh. Who was he kidding, Taehyung was right, all he ever wanted was for jimin to be happy and he already is, with Taehyung. Yoongi walked over to his little brother who looked up at him with the biggest puppy eyes and the softest smile which made yoongi just want to steal him and shove him into his pocket and move to a different country. Yoongi just shaked his head and kneeled down in front of Jimin with a smile which portrayed more sadness than happy.

Before Yoongi could begin he turned to around to Taehyung who was standing next to Jimin with his arms crossed like a bodyguard or something. " i want to talk to Jimin , alone " yoongi said without making eye contact with the younger.

" what?" Taehyung asked but was already shoved away by yoongi, Jimin giggled at the sight and it made Yoongi's heart break. Yoongi wished that he could be the reason for jimin to giggle and be happy always but that's not how it works now, does it?

" Jimin, baby bro, my little angel-"

" Yeah i get it hyung, what is it?" Jimin chuckled at his older brother.

" haha, well, are you really...happy with that weirdo?" Yoongi asked , hoping jimin would say no.

" YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU RIGHT?!" Taehyung shouted from behind , causing Yoongi to shoot him a death glare which instantly made him to shut up  and look somewhere else.