37: grounded

Jimin and Tae had already dressed up and were now sitting on the floor next to each other with the rest around them on the sofa even jungkook , staring down at the boys who had their head bend low , ashamed.

" Hyungs, not you kookie, w-we're sorry its just that-"

"Jimin was horny , i was horny we just couldnt help it." Tae said with the straightest face a gay could ever muster (im so lame) , Jimin just turned to Tae with a 'what the actual fuck did you just say' expression but Tae just ignored him and kept looking up at the rest.

"well kids-"

"we're not kids Jin hyung we just fucked each other, how are we still kids?" Tae asked and Jimin just looked away as if this is none of his business, Jin on the other hand, glared at Tae, took a deep breath and continued.

"well boys, since you guys had sex with each other on my $4560 worth white marble with pearl effects and comes with a multipurpose dishwasher and sink counter,,,,,,,you both are grounded. " Jin said and the boys gasped sharply as if they heard something so stupid they couldn't believe it, well to them it was stupid anyways.

" But HYUNG!-"

"No jimin, next time go do it somewhere private even if you're that desperate." Yoongi said, his arms crossed and eyes fixed on Jimins teary doey-eyes. Yoongi bit his lip, feeling bad for his brother but just looked away from being tempted again.

"Yeah said the one who made out with Hobi hyung under the denim jacket clothes rack, soooo private " Taehyung mumbled glaring down at the floor.

"ExCuSe mEe?! , it was just a kissing session plus the fact i had to swat yoongis hands away from unbuttoning my shirt, he's one desperate fella haha-Other Than THAT, those denim jackets were sold on an expensive price, no one would even glance our way, Yoongi and I have brains unlike you both ." Hobi said, with a strict expression, scary to the rest but adorable to Yoongi who had to cover his gummy smile with his collar. 

" well, I SAW you both eating each others faces off" Jungkook raised his hand up slightly and sope shot him a death glare which made him shrink back into his sofa.

" Now, both of you go back to you OWN rooms, and not come out for...f-for an hour." Namjoon sternly said and pointed upstairs and Tae had his jaw on the ground while Jimin had burst into tears.

"A-An hOUr?! hell no! " Tae scoffed sarcastically and crossed his arms while Jimin kept sobbing which made the rest of the others heart break upon the sight of their not easy to cry mochi crying.

"T-Thats t-too long *sniff* I-i cant b-be without T-TaeTae for t-too l-long, i c-cant!" Jimin cried out and Tae hugged him protectively while eyeing everyone with sharp eyes and an expression of 'look what you just did to him'.

"No jimin, a punishment is a punishment, now go to your rooms and wait there for an hour." Jin got up and tried lifting the both of them up by their collars but Tae still had his arms crossed and didnt move while Jimin clung onto Jins leg , begging him to not separate them. 

After several minutes of trying to get them to their room, the boys finally gave up and slumped their way back to their rooms which were just next to each other. Jimin turned to look at Tae who stared down at his doorknob so intense Jimin was afraid it would burn.

" Tae." jimin called out and Tae turned to him, frowning.

"Just an hour, okay?" Tae said pulling jimin closer and giving him a quick kiss before breaking apart and storming off into his room, clearly pissed off. Jimin sighed and looked at his room door.

"Time goes by fast , it always does." he smiled to himself and entered his room.

****

12 minutes later Jimin had his head pounding against his wall cursing under his breath. He stopped for a while after feeling a slight numb on his forehead and walked back to his bed, throwing himself on it. He laid there staring up at the ceiling, but then his vision started blurring away due to the tears that were forming in his eyes. He quickly blinked them away and could feel them sliding down his cheeks and landing uncomfortably into his ear, he quickly wiped them off and continued staring up while his head flooded with thoughts.