24: Secrets spilled

tHe giFF AAAWW MY HART and i just realised i really do have fun reading your comments. Yes senpai notices you.

******************

At this moment, Jin was busy fanning Hobi  , Namjoon calming Yoongi down, vkook were punished and was told to stay at each corners of the room separately until Jin allowed them to come back. Jimin on the other hand was crying his heart out as he begged for forgiveness from Hobi who smiled at jimin saying it was okay but it wasnt okay to jimin. Yoongi took a glance at Hobi who was patting his brothers head telling him that accidents always happen, and that he doesnt have to worry about it. Yoongi let out a small sigh before standing up.

" hey um, can i just have a moment with Hobi?" Yoongi asked. Jin and Namjoon nodded an left the room with Jimin. Yoongi knelt down infront of Hobi who looked like he was on the edge to break down. Yoongi soften a little and stared at him back.

" Hey" Yoongi softly whispered but Hobi just kept looking down, to shy to look at Yoongi.

" Hey come on now, dont be shy. You know me dont you?" Yoongi tilted his head and nudged the other. Hobi decided he better face it than keep silent which wasnt helping one small bit.

" I know its weird, i mean , who am i to fall for someone like you. Im just a freak" a tear left his eyes and YOongi frowned. Slowly with his fingers, he lifted hobi's chin to face him. To be honest Yoongi himself didnt know what to say for he had never had feelings for anyone before, neither did he have anyone to fall for him. So finding out that his best friend had a crush on him was quite surprising. 

" well hope, (it was a nickname everyone liked calling hobi for he was their hope when there wasn't any) ....yep, you're the last person who i never thought would actually like me.." 

Hobi started sobbing, that wasnt what he wanted to hear, he had never dreamt of getting rejected but here he is now. Yoongi quickly wrapped him in a hug, letting hobi to melt in his arms. Slowly he turned his face , his lips inches from Hobi's ears, he whispered

"...but you might be the first person i never thought i would fall back for" Yoongi smiled as he moved away, he looked down at Hobi who's eyes were glistening from the tears and  were shining as the room light reflected in them. But Yoongis eyes shone the brightest , for the light of his world was shining in front of him. A small smile slowly formed on Hobi's lips.

" i didnt k-know you were good at s-sweet t-talking hyung" Hobi shyly said as he stared into his lovers eyes.

"well, being next to jungkook for a long time did really pay off huh?" (international playboyy) Yoongi chuckled. Hobi smiled back and Yoongi swore could write down a rap at how Hobi's smile could literally brighten up his day. Thats when Yoongi leaned closer and gave a small peck on his lips. Hobi, the worlds largest dom became a flustered mess infront of Yoongi .

" Hyuungg dont do that, you're gonna kill me" Hobi squealed and smacked Yoongi arms playfully.

" huh? you want me to do more?" Yoongi teased and gave more pecks all over Hobi's face causing the other to burst out into fits of giggles.

" Yoongi stoooopp, not here " Hobi whined , poking yoongi in the hips.

" yeah stop, go fall from a tree and get your own room" said Taehyung who was standing at the corner of the room the whole damn time. The boys flinched and Hobi pushed Yoongi away causing him to stumble backwards.

" How long have both of you been here?! " Hobi asked, to shock to move.

" Long enough since you guys started proposing to each other and crying and smooching-"

" yeah we get it Jungkook , we get it " Yoongi groaned while rubbing his temple.

" Sorry, but Jin told us to stay here until he says so " Taehyung said with a blank face, Jungkook nodded in agreement. Hobi took a deep breath before yelling

" JIIIIN HYUUNGG "  

As soon as those words slipped out from Hobi's mouth, Jin came running in with Namjoon and jimin strolling behind him.

" What?! why? what did Yoongi do?!" Jin asked panickly. Hobi and Yoongi pointed at both corners of the room where the boys stood. Jin's eyes widen after realising that he didnt bring the boys out with him.

"fuck, boys come here now!" Jin instructed and the both of them obediently listened and walked towards Jin. Tae then turned around to face yoongi and made the 'zipping mouth shut' sign, but yoongi smirked and stood up, pulling hobi up as well.

" Since Jimin spilled Hobi's secret, it wouldnt be fair if i spill out yours too hm?" Yoongi sarcastically smiled at Taehyung.

" Hyung no-"

" TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN ARE DATING AND PROBABLY HAD SEX" Yoongi yelled. And this time it was Jimins turn to faint.

**************************

short shitty chapter but means alot ;) vote and comment , saranghaeee

jihope yoyoyo

jihope yoyoyo