40: Only You

"lets end our relationship" Jimin stared up at Tae with bloodshot eyes, Tae felt like as if his heart's being stabbed a million times without mercy. He then could feel his own tears building up, the stinging sensation, the heat forming against his cheeks and the lack of oxygen around him. Tae wanted to speak, but it was as if his lips were sewn shut, but he forced himself, he cant just let this slip away from his fingers, he cant let the love of his life just leave like that.

He inhaled and gulped his pain away as he stepped closer to Jimin who only moved back , not wanting to be near the younger.

"Jimin, h-hear me out"

"I have, I always have , but in the end this is what i get in return." Jimin bit the insides of his cheeks, his small fingers gripping onto the sleeves of his shirt tightly it could probably tear.

"Y-you dont understand, i-it was not like what you think it was, SHE came to me and did it-"

"yeah and you let her do it" Jimin scoffed , he was tired of hearing all the stupid excuses Tae could ever bring up just to save his ass, Jimin wasnt gonna buy it this time.

"I was too surprised, i couldnt move- Jimin you know i would never" Taehyung frowned as he blinked away the tears that were threatening to spill, why cant jimin just understand him for once?

"I know you wouldn't ,,, but i saw enough Tae, if you loved me, you wouldn't even go with her to places empty like this, if you loved me, you wouldn't dare touch her, if you loved me......y-you wouldn't kiss her b-back" Jimin cried, he covered his face as he sobbed continuously , at the moment all he wanted to do was was just cry his pain and emotions out, he wanted to burn them all into ashes, if he could rip his heart out, he would have done it earlier and not cry out of it. But then it was as if all his thoughts were gone when he felt two strong arms pulling him  he felt it, Tae's warmth , Jimin would be lying if he said he hated it, but what could he do? he hates it now. 

Jimin tried freeing himself out of Tae's grip but only to be pulled closer by Taehyung towards himself. After several tries of freeing himself, Jimin gave up and continued to sob his heart out against Tae, smacking his chest whenever he felt like doing so why? because he hates Taehyung so much, he hates how Tae could make him melt just by his touch, he hates how his smile can make all his worries go away, he hates how he always get hurt and its always cause of Tae, but mostly he hates how he ends up forgiving him afterwards cause, its Tae.

"Jimin, im sorry, im so fucking sorry." Tae closed his eyes and rested his chin on top of the pink haired boy, he could feel the wetness from Jimins tears against his skin, he's never seen Jimin cry this much before, he must be really hurt.

" I h-hate you" Jimin choked out and Tae just nodded.

"I know."

"s-so much"

"yeah"

"I w-wanna stab your h-heart a million times w-with my pencil nip"

"Trust me, my heart's already been stabbed a billion times."

"Then let me stab you more." Jimin moved not to far away from Tae, his red puffy eyes glaring up at Tae's watery ones. Jimin sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, he looked up once more at Taehyung who was looking down at his feet , guiltily.

"Can i let out my anger on you?" Jimin sniffed and rolled up his sleeves, Tae looked back at him and nodded, thinking that jimin was just gonna start screaming on top of his lungs, running around the hall while yelling out in frustration and then singing to himself to calm himself down cause that's Jimin, but what he didnt expect was a straight hard ass punch across his face which made him stumble backwards and fall on the ground, groaning in pain.

Jimin looked down at the younger who was rolling side to side while holding his now bleeding cheek and groaning in pain, he massaged his knuckles gently, biting the bottom of his lip to prevent himself from grinning because of what he had just done. Never in his life would he ever thought of punching Kim Taehyung across the face and well, he just did. 

But that wasn't enough for Jimin, instead of helping Tae up, he walked towards the younger and sat above him, legs around his sides, arms pinned behind his head. Tae looked up at the pink haired and for the first time he felt fear.

"J-jimin what are you doing?"

"revenge"

Taehyung gulped and shut his eyes closed and felt hard punches against his chest, it didnt hurt THAT much but it still hurt, could possibly leave bruises but Tae didnt mind, he deserved it. Jimin on the other hand was having fun punching and smacking his now very physically and mentally hurt boyfriend, he kept punching and punching Tae as if he was a punching bag. Across the face, right in the stomach, and for some reason Jimins legs gave Tae a hard kick against his sides and Tae just kept on moaning in pain. Finally Jimin felt his arms wear off, his knuckles were starting to hurt after hitting Tae's hard chest, he panted and looked down at Tae. His eyes widen at the sight of his boyfriend and a wave of guilt had hit him, he cupped his cheeks and frowned, Taehyung had several purple and red bruises across his face, his lips were bleeding so as his right cheek, small cut formed perfectly under his cheekbones. Jimins punches are that strong huh?

"T-Tae?" Jimin stuttered as he poked his lifeless looking boyfriend on the cheek but Tae just rolled his head to the other side, not wanting to look at Jimin. He frowned more

"Tae i-im sorry i didnt know it'll be this bad , i-i never thought my punches could be this s-strong, im quite s-surprised-but anyways, Tae im sorry, you look like you just got wrecked, I-i'll go get some band aids-" Jimin tried to get up but he felt Tae's weak fingers against his thigh, looking through his lashes he weakly said

"n-nah just kiss me"

Jimin felt his cheeks burn, this kid could still flirt even in this condition? Jimin tried to hide his smile by looking the other way around and replied

"Y-you can still flirt even in this condition?" he couldnt help but chuckle cause it was so true, Tae himself couldnt help but smile

"O-only you make me this way, now kiss me Jimin" 

Jimin turned back around, he looked at Tae, a small smile plastered on his bloody lips, cheeks tinted red-ish pink from the punches and his hidden blush, lashes wet from the tears that had spilled, Jimin felt his heart flutter, he caressed his boyfriends cheek and leaned down, hesitantly connecting their lips that moved in sync as always. Jimin could taste the blood from Tae's lips on his tongue and gently licked them away, feeling Tae flinch a little under him. He felt Tae's soft tongue brush against his lip, granting permission which Jimin allowed, he could feel Tae's warmth inside him as their tongues gently brushed against each other. Tae teasingly bit Jimins tongue making the older flick his nose playfully, they giggled a little before continuing their heated kissing session. Jimin pecking Tae all over his lips and tae whispering "ah ah Jimin it hurts" every 0.1 second, Taehyung sucking on Jimins bottom lip turning them swollen and red, Jimin giggling through the kisses as Taehyung started whispering un-logical shit to him. It was just a soft moment that they wanted to last forever, but everything came to an end when Jimin sat back straight and sighed, smiling down at his boyfriend who smiled back.

"Alright now take me to the hospital cause i think i may have broke something" Taehyung grinned as he tried to sit up, Jimin chuckled and help lift him up and they both slowly made their out of the hall.

"Hey Tae?"

"hmm?"

" Is J-Jennie a good kisser?" Jimin bit his lip and glanced at Tae who stopped in his tracks and faced the other. Softly he pecked Jimin on the cheek before whispering in his deep raspy ass voice

"Neh, only you."

Jimin blushed and held Tae tightly against him and they made their way out of school, a step away from the past and a new step towards the future.

***************************************

I love soft and savage vmin :)