28: Back to school

"Tae, Tae wake up"

"mmhmhmgarjejkncbp...."

" Tae come on, we have to go to school or else we're gonna be late "

"what the fuck...is school."

" google it yourself now come ON" Jimin whisper shouted as he tugged on Tae's blankets that were wrapped around him like a human burrito.

" five more hours....plea..se..."

" No Tae, School would be half way over by then"

"uugghhh Jimin go back to sleep..."

" Kim Taehyung wake up now!!" Jimin yelled as he kicked the younger right at his ass. Taehyung woke up with a startle and groaned at the pain on his ass caused by Jimin.

"Pabo..that hurts" Taehyung whined as he rubbed his ass gently while looking at the other.

" Sowwy , now hurry up, school starts in half an hour" Jimin got off the bed but stopped after realising he was shirtless but not naked. with a cheeky grin he turned towards his boyfriend who was already smirking at him.

" I dont remember fucking you last night?" Tae asked smugly making Jimins cheeks to turn as pink as his hair which isn't that pink now.

"shut up, it was hot last night" Jimin blushed and made his way to the bathroom. Taehyung let out a small giggle before getting up to go wash himself up. He entered the bathroom where Jimin was and took his toothbrush and brushed his teeth. Sneakily, he wrapped his left arm around Jimin and rest his chin on Jimins shoulder. Despite of the major height difference , Tae still doesnt mind it.

" Jimin, cant we skip school?" Taehyung said as he spat into the sink which made Jimin slightly disgusted since he did that right in front of his face.

" No Tae we cant, its been ages since we last went to school" 

" But daddy doesn't want to go to school" Taehyung whined and Jimin choked himself with his toothbrush. The word Daddy replaying over and over in his head, Jimin quickly bent down to wash his face in hope that Tae didnt notice his flaming red face. Once done drowning himself, he turned around and faced Tae, looking straight into his pouty boyfriend's face.

" But Baby wants to go to school so daddy has to listen to baby okay" With a peck on Taes cheeks Jimin walked out of the bathroom. Tae just stood there confused but ran after Jimin.

" Hey since when does the daddy listens to his ba-"

" Im still older than you Tae" 

"-Right..." Taehyung realised and groaned in annoyance as he made his way to his room to get changed.

********************

" TAE WE HAVE NEGATIVE SIX MINUTES, BE FUCKING QUICK!" Jimin yelled on top of his lungs, rushing around with one hand trying to put on his socks and another grabbing a slice of un-toasted, un-buttered slice of bread and shoving it into his mouth and running out of the house. Taehyung however, cooly made his way down the stairs , his hands tucked into his pockets, his shirt unbuttoned on the top and his tie loosened while his hair however was the hottest part, it was messy but gelled neatly.

 Taehyung however, cooly made his way down the stairs , his hands tucked into his pockets, his shirt unbuttoned on the top and his tie loosened while his hair however was the hottest part, it was messy but gelled neatly

(Likeu disseu)

That was Taehyungs original 'Bad boy' look and he was proud to be back in action, although he's just in an outfit but he feels more stronger now. Taehyung exited the house, making sure to lock the doors behind him. He slipped onto his shoes not even bothering to wear them properly and made his way to his panicking Jimin who gaped as he saw him.

" Oh look the "bad boy" is back " Jimin chuckled and Tae just smirked ,nodding agreeingly. Even if Tae had his character on he still held jimins hands as they made their way to school. Excited to finally be welcomed as ' bad boy' and ' prince charming ' once again.

********************

" Taehyung, so good to have you back " Taehyung's english teacher announced as he made his way into his class. Everyone's eyes were focused on him , the girls were swooning and fangirling , the boys staring at him with jealousy glimmering in their eyes because now they wont be able to rule the school again since their "king" is back in throne. Tae made his way to his seat which is at the back of the class and he somehow felt lonely and he knew why , Jimin wasn't here. After giving several glares at the girls to make them look away, he continued his focus on whatever his teacher was ranting in front.

Jimin however was welcomed prince-like into his class, everyone applauded as he entered and was hugged by his teacher for no absolutely reason, that's what Jimin thought.

" Park ChimChim , my man ! Its been ages? I heard you were in the hospital with your best friend Tae isnt that right?" His teacher asked him and all Jimin did was just stare at the floor, he somehow didnt like the word "best friend" when it comes to him and Tae's relationship for they aren't best friends, well they are but more boyfriend like.

" yeah we were" Jimin gave his best eye smile which made everyone's heart flutter. He then walked pass the several rows to go take his seat which he noticed were clean and decorated with paper hearts which no doubt were from the girls in his class. Jimin smiled to himself, mere paper couldn't make him feel homely now, Tae could but he isnt here now is he? So Jimin took out his notebook , pretending to take down notes but instead was doodling figures of himself and with his boyfriend doing imaginary stuff like flying hand in hand, sitting on clouds etc etc. All Jimin wished now was for recess to come so he could be reunited with Tae again.

*****************************************************

 Tomorrow's school and its back to school day for me, well anyways school is now like the only place i can be myself and do whatever i want so cant wait to go back there! Dont forget to vote and comment! 👽💝