39: End (not exactly the end)

The boys woke up to a fresh morning, they took their baths together which obviously included them blowing bubbles and splashing each other with water and also trying to drown each another but all was good. They then went downstairs for some pancakes made by Jin and a glass of strawberry milk before leaving to school. Once they had reach the school, Tae stopped and looked around, Jimin clueless turned to him and tilted his head a little

"Anything wrong?" Jimin asked and Tae nodded before loosening his tie around his neck and unbuttoning several buttons from the top. Tae ran his fingers through his hair and brushed them messily before popping a mint gum into his mouth and walking back to jimin who just stared at him in awe.

"what?" Tae smirked and jimin came back to reality, he shook his head and skipped back into the school, Tae smiled at the sight and followed from behind. Both boys cant wait to start their last days of school.

Taehyung and Jimin had the same class , Jimin sat in front of Tae and concentrated hard on the work given by the teacher while Tae kept daydreaming , a pencil balancing above his nose while staring out of the window, a normal thing for kim Taehyung to do. They were studying their last chapter which was space and exploration, Tae was always fascinated of outer space and even once thought of being an astronaut but forgotten about it as he grew up, but something about this class made space all boring to his ears so he never paid much attention to him.

Jimin turned around and giggled after seeing Tae with the pencil on his nose, he gave a small knock on his desk which made the other turn his head to Jimins direction, the pencil falling of his nose and landing noisily on the floor. 

"Yes jimin?" Tae asked as he reached down to pick his pencil up.

"Tae, focus on your studies, what if the teacher calls you up to answer a question, what you gonna do?" Jimin asked, flipping the pages of Tae's textbook to the right page. Tae just rolled his eyes and slumped back to his seat

"its the last day of school, i dont give a fu-" 

Jimin shot him a look

"-ck..sorry" Jimin sighed

"at least read this chapter, please " Jimin turned back around and continued doing his work and Tae continued doing his, which was daydreaming and balancing the pencil on his nose again. Honestly Tae didnt understand why it was so important to study on the last day of school, not like anything's entering their brains anyways.

Their science teacher who noticed Taehyung stood up and walked in front of the class, clasping his hands together he called Taehyung out to answer his question. Taehyung groaned in annoyance, its always him, there's like 30 kids in his class but its always him. Lazily, Tae got up, tucked the pencil he was balancing at the back of his ears and walked to the front of the class.

"Taehyung you looked like you've been studying well" Their teacher spoke and everyone snickered, including Tae himself, boy did he not give a fuck.

"So Mr.Kim, name me the sixth planet in our solar system."

Taehyung thought for a second before answering smugly

"Uranus" but he said it more like 'your-anus' and the whole class burst into a fit of laughter, even Jimin who couldnt help it, laughed along. Tae smiled at the class's reactions, thats how he wanted theur last days of school to be, not all grumpy and whatsoever not.

" very funny Taehyung answer me properly, or else you'll be staying back after school finishes, helping out the janitor to give the school one last clean , hm?" The teacher sarcastically said and Tae just looked away, ignoring every single word he said. Did he know the answer? of course not, all he knew was The Earth, Sun, Moon, and uranus. He turned to jimin and gave him a look of 'help me out here' and he could see Jimin glare back at him as if his eyes were screaming out "i told you to study' , but Tae just smiled apologetically and tilted his head a little for an answer. Jimin sighed and mouthed "saturn" Taehyung nodded understandingly and looked back at their teacher who was waiting patiently for his answer.