21: Hyungs!

Guys go hear siren by Sunmi, such A GREAT SONG!  

and ily guys to the milky way and back!

i dropped my croissants 

*****************

It was already 8:00 and Jimin couldn't stop thinking about Tae, he wanted to know if Tae was okay or if he neede hugs or more kisses or...Tae just needed him. Jimin rolled from side to side on his bed , whining at Yoongi to let him go see Tae for abit.

" Hyuuuuuunnngggg pleeeaaasseeeee" Jimin whined as he kicked the pillows.

" Jimin stop, its not like he's gonna die soon" Yoongi who was busy using his phone didnt bother less if Jimin would jump off the building if he didn't get to see Taehyung. By strict orders from the nurse after checking that Jimin has a slight fever and that he has to stay in his room and get enough rest , Yoongi didnt even have second thoughts.

" well i might!!  I can die if i dont get to see hiiimmmm" Jimin rolled one last time before sliding down from his bed lazily. Yoongi just grunted in reply. Jimin stood up, before an idea popped up in his head. He could text tae! so he turned around to find for his phone realising its not there.

" Um hyung..." 

" what is it now Jimin?" yoongi asked in annoyance.

" where's..my phone?" 

" How am i supposed to know, where was the last you kept it?"

Jimin thought for a second before smacking himself on the face.

" fuck! Its at home!" Jimin groaned.

" jimin, you're not allowed to curse, only i can do that" Yoongi lazily slumped back down on the sofa while scrolling through his phone. jimin ran his hands through his hair trying to find a way to solve his problem until an another idea popped again in his head. Jimin slowly made his way to Yoongi and sat on his lap.

" hyungiee-"

" Jimin no means no" Yoongi cut him off, not even looking up as he said.

" Hyung can you lend me your phone for sometime pleeaasseee" Jimin cupped Yoongi's cheeks to make him look at him. Jimin made all the cutest faces an aegyo he could possibly muster and showed them off to Yoongi who just stared back at the younger with a poker face. After seeing there wasn't any reaction from the older, jimin stopped but still kept a pout on his lips.

" Hyung pleeeaassee, i promise i wont go through your history" Jimin grinned.

" There's nothing for you to go through since i've cleared them all" Yoongi smirked.

" well, thanks for making it obvious that you watch porn, but pleeasee pretty pretty pleasee" Jimin begged again while tugging on Yoongi's sweater.