36: rock paper scissors

Sex ahead, go get yo protection

**********************************

Taehyung ran back downstairs and into their apartment clutching onto his handmade flower crown and stormed into the room as his eyes wondered around for any signs of fading pink haired boy. But there wasn't any, so he slowly walked around the house, glancing everywhere carefully just in case Jimin had already spotted him.

As he walked into the kitchen, there he was , Jimin in a huge soft black sweater which clearly belonged to Taehyung holding a mug of milk as he stared out of the window. Taehyung slowly walked to him, sliding his arms smoothly around the other's tiny waist, earning a small gasp of surprise from Jimin. 

"Hey" Taehyung whispered as he placed his chin against his shoulder, inhaling the mixture of his own scent and Jimins which blended amazingly.

"H-hey" Jimin stuttered, leaning back against his boyfriend and Jimin honestly missed his warmth.

"I got you something " Taehyung said as he grabbed the flower crown from behind his back, and before Jimin could turn around Taehyung had already placed his hand against jimins eyes, keeping them closed.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jimin asked, squirming around but Taehyung had already pushed him against the counter so that there wasnt any place for Jimin to escape, well not like he wanted to.

"Hold on,,,,gimme a sec" Taehyung slowly placed the flower crown on top of Jimins head and admired how perfectly the colours matched, the crown was slightly big so it slide down till around his forehead just slightly above his eyebrows. Taehyung removed his hand away from his eyes and turned him around, Jimin looked up at Tae confusingly before he felt a slight weight around his head. He reached up and touched it and gasped softly before taking it off his head and admiring it. His eyes wondered around the crown and his fingers grazed gently against the petals of the flowers.

"Y-you made this?" Jimin chuckled slightly as he stared at the crown still.

"Yeah, i mean it wasnt hard at all " He bragged and glanced down at his fingers where there were several cuts due to the thorns from plucking out the roses, he smiled , anything for Jimin. Jimin grinned and placed it back on his head and beaming happily at him.

"you like it?" Tae leaned closer, his arms secured around Jimins waist , pulling him closer as he stared into his eyes. Flustered , Jimin nodded and tiptoed slightly , giving Tae a small peck on his lips. Jimin stared up at him smiling but then slowly frowned and slide away from Taehyungs grip to the other side of the kitchen.

"Jimin?" Taehyung frowned as he followed jimin from behind.

"Im still upset with you" 

"still?" Jimin nodded and Taehyung sighed, its not easy making up with Jimin, he's complicated like maths formulas you just cant find the right answer sometimes, in Jimins case, you cant find the right way . But then Tae had an idea, Jimin loves games, maybe the only way to get him is by playing games and he knew just what to do.

"how about we play a game? hm?"Jimin turned around to face him, an expression of uncertainty and curiosity on his face.

"what...game?"

"umm,,,,how about rock paper scissors ?" Taehyung suggested but Jimin just raised an eyebrow looking at him weirdly.

"Tae, its 2019, people dont play rock paper scissors for no reason."

"yes well, i have a reason-"

"which is?"

"The loser has to do whatever the other say, How 'bout that?" Tae grinned and Jimin thought for a while before nodding.