47: Awakening

several weeks had passed, still no sign of Jungkook waking up. There were though sometimes where he'll move a little, or try to speak but it'll only last a few seconds before going back to nothing. But that didn't stop the boys from hoping and praying that the younger would eventually wake up, it was almost Christmas and the only thing all of them wished was for Jungkook to be okay by then so that they could celebrate Christmas together, happily and as a family.

"The doctor said he's recovering and if we're lucky enough he'll wake up before christmas....that's if we're lucky enough" Jin commented while tucking in Jimin who fell asleep on the sofa after hours of staying up ,  Namjoon walked over to him and pulled him into his arms, the warmth of Joon's cotton sweater calming him down minute by minute.

"Its okay baby, im sure he'll be awake before Christmas, i promise" he whispered, his hand rubbing gently against the broadness of Jins back.Jin smiling as he hid his face closer to his boyfriend.

"Yoongi?" Hobi walked to his boyfriend who sat on one of the armchairs and cuddled on him, staring up at his face, Yoongi smiling at the cuteness.

"yes sunshine?"

"Nothing, just want attention"

"Siri play attention by Charlie Puth" Yoongi faked asked his phone and Hobi pinched his nose playfully

"Yooongiiii you know what i meeaann" Hobi whined, cuddling closer. Yoongi let out a small chuckle before wrapping his arms around the other and holding him like a baby. The scent of Hobi's hair calmed the older as he rested his head on the younger before the both of them slowly drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

Taehyung on the other hand, laid next Jungkook on the same bed which was quite big so that the two could fit in. Hand in hand, he busied himself by talking about things that he could think of to the younger. He knew the younger would be able to hear his surroundings so he decided it would be nice to update Jungkook about the hottest topics that happened in the hospital.

"kookie do you know, me and Jimin were walking around the hospital when we spotted this old man who greeted us nicely and gave us both cookies and he even said Jimin was cute, me? he didn't compliment me but its okay cause there aren't any words in this world to describe how cute i am" Taehyung whispered, facing him so he was laying sideways, Taehyung didn't care about whatever situation Jungkook was in, he just pretended that Jungkook 'accidentally' fell asleep after hearing Tae's unnecessary but meaningful speech.

"The doctors also took away those scary wires from your body and said you are recovering, i cant wait to see you wake up kookie, i wanna be the first person you see when you wake up then only all my effort of being with you this time would pay off" Taehyung smiled, drawing circles on Jungkook's now no longer pale hand.

"You've been asleep for so long, i wonder what dreams you could be having right now, i hope its about me, Jiminie and the hyungs cause we miss you a lot kookie, do you know that?" 

"Also aren't you bored sleeping for so long, i'd probably be bored by now"

"Its 3:25 a.m now, what time is it over there in your dreamland?"

"Im sleepy are you?..oh wait.."

"Your finger twitched! keep twitching! wait that sounded mmhm......"

Taehyung couldn't keep it any longer, his eyes were about to close but he didn't wanna fall asleep just yet , what if Jungkook needed something? what if something happens? what if..what if Jungkook had waken up without him knowing? all these thoughts running through his head and he couldn't decide. But his health mattered too, so he decided to fall asleep, knowing that no matter what Jungkook would be next to him and they're both safe with the rest.