23: Jimin is going doowwnn

About the Q&A thing, i'll only answer your questions once i have the right amount of questions. So the question booth is still open, dont forget to ask anything!

*********************

Taehyung heard a knock on his room door. He glanced at the time on his phone, it was already 9:25 and he wondered who could come and visit him at this hour. So he quickly typed a text to jimin and skipped away from his bed and towards the door. As he opened it the first thing he received was a huge hug from a familiar scent that belonged to the one and only Hobi who tackled him onto the ground with a loud thud.

" Hobi Hyung!" Tae hugged the older tighter, Hobi has been a blessing to Tae's life. Literally the only person (after Jimin and kookie ofc) could make him laugh whenever he's upset, or if Tae just needed a laugh.

" My alieennn, what did you get into now huh? are you sick? " Hobi asked while lifting his best friend up from the cold hard floor.

" yeah, fever but im alright now " Taehyung grinned. He turned his head and saw his other friends. Jungkook was next to hug him, squeezing his butt in the process making the older to giggle under his touch. Jin was busy stacking up the gifts they brought for Tae while Namjoon helped him.

" So Tae, when are you getting discharged?" Jin asked while putting a fruit basket next to his bed.

"Maybe tomorrow? Im not sure hyung" Tae said while bouncing on his bed , admiring the gifts they brought.

" where's my mochi?" Namjoon asked from behind, looking around as if he was searching for someone.

" Joonie, didn't i tell you that he's also admitted here?" Jin flicked his boyfriend's head making him pout.

" What do you guys mean? There he is " Hobi said pointing at a gapping Jimin who was already standing at the room door.

with a loud squeal ,the others ran and engulfed him with hugs. Taehyung sat on his bed while chewing on his apple smiled at the sight of how the four of them were showering Jimin with hugs and love. Then he too slowly got up and joined, slowly creeping in till he saw Jimins face which had his famous eye-smile plastered on. With a strong pull, Jimin came tumbling forward and Taehyung caught him gently. They made eye contact and small smile crept up Jimins face and Taehyung let him go but making sure that they were standing next to each other.

Vminkook sat on the bed, Namjin shared a sofa and Hobi having no space left, sat on on the the floor. They boys all laughed and even shed some tears, due to laughing too hard. Hobi of course was making weird dances and sound effects which made mostly the vminkook to burst out giggling and copying him while Namjoon and Jin were watching them in embarrassment. 

The laughing and crazy-ness lasted until Jin spoke out "Hey wait, where's Yoongi?"

All eyes were now on a very pale Jimin, who nervously giggled. " well, i um.. Kinda sneaked..out while he was sleeping..." Jin and Namjoon were speechless, Jungkook and Tae were trying to not laugh in the background and Hobi was frowning.

" Someone bring yoongi heree" Hobi whined. Hobi has had a small crush on Yoongi ever since he laid eyes on the mint haired boy. Though he tried so hard from not making it obvious , not until once hobi started  start sobbing after seeing yoongi shirtless at their apartment , it couldnt be more obvious to the rest of the members.

" I thought i texted Yoongi that we're coming , didnt he see it?" Jin frowned. Taehyung turned to look at Jimin who held his hand desperately. 

" weren't you using his phone min?" Taehyung whispered.

" Yeah..i sort of..deleted it" Jimin bit his lip nervously.

" lol why?" "

" Because i know he wouldn't tell me if they were coming Tae"