46: Nothing like us

"W-what" Tae's eyes widen at the words that came out from Joons lips. He couldn't believe at 'what he heard. Taehyung could feel his body trembling, his fingers shaking and his mind not focused.

"What?! How!" Jimin asked, one hand clutching Jins thigh as the older wept onto Namjoons chest, his boyfriend comforting him but is breaking slowly beside him.

"w-we dont know, we were all sitting at the cafeteria downstairs w-when we saw a large crowd gathering outside, so Y-yoongi went to check it out and came running back in with the news. When we had reached the spot, J-Jungkook.-" Namjoon stopped, tears flowing down his cheeks as he held onto Jins trembling body, both choking on the tears that were flowing down their faces.

"J-jungkook wh-what?" Tae worriedly asked, afraid of what he'll hear next. Namjoon wiped his tears and inhaled deeply before continuing 

"Kookie, h-he was lying there, lifeless, p-pool of b-blood all around him..his eyes they looked up at us begging to b-be saved, i couldnt! i couldnt bare it! " Namjoon gripped onto his shirt tightly, looking down as he did so. Taehyung couldn't describe what he was feeling, but all he knew was his body ached, ached to run to his Kookie and stand by his side. Jin looked up, his eyes and nose were blood red, tears still flooding in his eyes that were fill with hurt and pain.

"He n-needs you Tae, g-go!" Jin begged, pushing both Jimin and Tae out of the room, heart beating fast and eyes stinging with tears, both the boys ran out of the ward as fast as their feet could carry them. The clock was ticking, everything became hazy and the only thing clear was the pathway to Jungkook, Taehyung needs Jungkook and Jungkook needs Taehyung, and that's all it matters.

Jimin ran behind Taehyung, he was scared for his hyungs and for Jungkook escpecially. Never in his life would he imagine his best friend in a situation like this. Wiping away the tears that blurred his vision , he ran fast , catching up with Taehyung.

The boys finally reached the emergency ward and saw Yoongi hugging Hobi in comfort, looked like Hobi had fallen asleep after crying too much and Yoongi was keeping watch. As soon as Yoongi noticed the two, he stood up slowly, adjusting Hobi in a comfortable position before heading towards the boys.

"H-he lost a lot of blood.." Yoongi spoke, not making eye contact with them for he too was suppressing his tears that were threatening to fall.

Taehyung panted and walked towards the emergency room window, he watched as the nurses dressed in blue uniform , crowded around the bed Jungkook was laying , doing their work. His fist made contact with the window and a loud bang was heard. Taehyung gritted his teeth and cursed to himself, he should have followed Jungkook if not none of this would have happened, he should have taken the responsibility as a hyung and go with him, its his fault Jungkook's like this,its his fault all this had happen, its his fucking fault.

Jimin walked up to his boyfriend and back hugged him, comforting him with words and love.Jimin didn't have the heart to look into the window for he knew he'll only feel worse.He could feel Taehyung's tensed body relax and his heartbeat slowing.

"Jimin, this is all my fault" Taehyung whispered, fingers lingering on the glass window that separated the two boys. Jimin shook his head and hugged him tighter

"No Tae this isn't anyone's fault, it was just an accident, no one, e-even kookie expected this too happen so please, please dont say its your fault" Jimin said, resting his forehead against Tae's back.

"I-if i had followed him, if i didn't listen to him, none of this would have happened" Tae gulped and blinked back his tears, his throat was dry and his heart hurt. It was all his fault and he'll never deny it.