53: 7 Rings

*5 years later*

Their current ages: 

Jin: 25

Namjoon: 25

Yoongi: 24

Hobi:23

Taehyung&Jimin: 22

Jungkook: 21

our babies are all grown up, get used to it *wipes away eye-mo*

***********************************************************************************************

"Guys we have 3 more hours! hurry up please! oh gosh- Joonie! where's Monie?!" Jin yelled as he scurried around the hall, adjusting ribbons decorated on chairs and instructing people around him cause he needed everything to be perfect. Minutes later, Namjoon was to be seen running towards him cautiously carrying something and making sure to not accidentally knock into things for he knows it'll only make Jin pissed, and that's the last thing he wants to occur on this very special day.

"Monie is safe, i got him, here we go little guy, go to mama" Namjoon said, handing the little toddler in a baby pink onezie towards Jin who's smile was broader than his shoulders (*snorts*). Yes, Namjoon and Jin have gotten married and have a year old son called Kim Monjun or most known as 'Monie' (i suck at naming kids okay, its okay you can kill me).

"Hello my wittle prince in shining armour, are you tired? did dada give you milk-Joonie did you?" Jin frowned and his husband gave him a peck on the cheek to assure him that he did.

"Speaking of which? Where's Tae and Jimin?" Namjoon asked, his eyes scanning around the hall for the familiar black and pastel pink hair, Tae recently dyed his hair to a licorice black whereas Jimin dyed his to pastel pink, saying he missed 'those days'.

" Jungkook said he's with Hobi in the changing room, must be trying on the clothes i guess" Namjoon nodded and walked over to Jungkook who sat at one of the chairs at the front row, staring up at the stage in awe of the pretty decorations. Namjoon smiled and took a seat next to him.

"Hey kook whats up?" 

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. Namjoon obviously didn't give in, he knew Jungkook was down and he wanted to know why.

"Kook tell me , you're really bad at lying yanno" He gave him a soft smile, his dimples lightly appearing at each sides of his cheeks. Jungkook turned his head towards him, staring at the lovingly soft almond brown eyes of his hyung, frowning slightly as he noticed the little wrinkles forming under them.

"Hyung, dont you think we're getting old too fast?, i mean, it felt like yesterday we were all making an oath to never grow up and be just like peter pan, but now, first you and Jin hyung and now Yoongi and Hobi hyung, pretty sure next it'll be Tae and Jimin hyung and then i'll be left alone, you guys will have your own family and i'll.....i'll be by myself unlike those day, the days." Jungkook sniffed, his bunny nose scrunching up to stop himself from crying. Namjoon didn't have to say anything, instead he pulled the younger into a warm comforting hug. Jungkook hugged back, he needed this, needed to be in the arms of his hyungs who raised him up even if it mean't this would be his last hug.

"Kook, you'll always be bunny, my brother, but most importantly, my family. Never forget that, we all love you just as much as we love each other and you're always welcome to any of our homes if you need to, family never leaves a member behind." Namjoon spoke softly like a music box played on a rainy day. Jungkook smiled and hugged his hyung tighter, not caring if his tux was crumpled or anything. Jin noticed the two and waddled over, sitting at Jungkooks other side with Monie on his lap. Jungkook moved away and turned to Jin and beamed at Monie who showed grabby hands at him. without hesitation he picked the little on up and started baby talking to him.