17: Im sorry

Jimin woke up several hours later, the bright white lights of the room blinding his vision as he sat up on his bed. A sharp pain was felt on his head,he reached to touch his head feeling the bandage wrapped around it. 

what..happened? Jimin asked himself and slowly flashbacks of last night started to appear into his mind, he was drunk, he got a call saying that Taehyung was hurt....yes! Taehyung! he has to find for Tae that was what he was supposed to do yesterday.  But then, he remembered Jungkook trying to help him out of the bar and how Yoongi was pulling him away from Jungkook. Away from Taehyung. Jimin sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. He looked around the hospital room, empty and plain. 

Jimin felt uneasy, his stomach hurt as much as his head did. Jimin wanted to throw up badly. The uneasy feeling of to much alcohol and the guilt of whatever he did to Tae was slowly killing him. So , unsteadily he got up from his bed , holding onto the small cupboard next to his bed , he steadied himself and walked out of his room. All Jimin wanted to do was to kill away this uneasy feeling in him, and to do it he thought, I should kill myself too.

Jimin walked out of the hospital building , and towards the busy road, not having any clue that Taehyung was in the same building in him and that Yoongi was carefully following him from behind, afraid of what he could be up to next.

*****************************************************************************

Taehyung was already up, switching channels on the Tv wondering why the heck there isn't any interesting programs showing. With an annoyed groan he turned off the Tv and leaned backwards staring up into the ceiling. Taehyung was bored, his head had already ran out of ideas on what to do in the meantime for example he spent almost 30 minutes playing with the remote to adjust the bed position by raising it upwards till his forehead was basically touching his knees, almost like a human sandwich. And also when he pressed a blue button not knowing what it was until he realised he and his bed was very much high from the ground till he needed to call help from the nurses to bring him down with a ladder.

Taehyung gave up, he didnt want to talk to himself , he didnt want to annoy the hospital nurses by making them to bring him pudding every five minutes , he didnt want to feel lonely, Taehyung hates being lonely. Then he had a thought which made his cheeks burn and his heart beat faster , Jimin.

But then Taehyung frowned, remembering what Jimin had done to him, leaving him all alone and beten up by some old wrinkly man which Tae knew he could have just given a flick to that man and he would go flying. But what could he do? He was a little at the wrong place and at a wrong time. Tae slapped himself lightly , wondering how stupid he could be , he's Kim Taehyung , a.k.a bad boy......also a softie to his boyfriend, ONLY his boyfriend. Just thinking about Jimin not only made him sad but also he needed Jimin, only Jimin could cure him right now. 

Taehyung gave his bed a last adjustment to a sleeping position , being careful to not press any blue buttons , and grabbed a magazine to read while waiting for Jimin, Tae knows Jimin would come to him, maybe . He can feel it ,but this time he doesn't trust himself much like last time.

so he waited.

***************************************************************************************

forgive me readers!! anmcmdbvjwvbhjqw , I have great news to share with you guys, so like we have this major exam to sit and we just finished our trials, and guess what, I PASSED EVERYTHING!!! everything except for maths

forgive me readers!! anmcmdbvjwvbhjqw , I have great news to share with you guys, so like we have this major exam to sit and we just finished our trials, and guess what, I PASSED EVERYTHING!!! everything except for maths...(can u see how annoying maths is?!)

.

.

.

.

.

but anyways , i just want to share my happiness with all of you, Im gonna warn you guys first that i wont be able to update my story early because since my trials is over, my major exam called 'PT3' is next month *cries* so i have to like study 24/7 to achieve my goals , but pray that i might have time to update it fast. I love you guys till the end, AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS LIKE WTFGWFJKDGF HOW??!! thank you thank you thank you muah! ILY !

 I love you guys till the end, AND THANK YOU FOR 3K READS LIKE WTFGWFJKDGF HOW??!! thank you thank you thank you muah! ILY !

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY !!! STAY YOUNG AND HOT!