32: baby boy

20k , whose life did i save to deserve this? you guys are just bdhvcheqbcqncxirhcdmbci23brc *weeps at the corner *

********************************

Taehyung helped jimin up and more like dragged him across the living room and into the toilet so that Jimin could finally do his business. After several minutes of Jimin whining at Tae to not look at him peeing (which he did anyways cause why not) , he was done and they both exited the room. Taehyung made sure that Jimin was holding onto him as they made their way out but ended up stopping because Jimin was already sitting on the floor sucking on the sleeves of his shirt ,staring up at the other. Taehyung was confused but shrugged it off and reached out his hand for Jimin to get up but the other just shook his head and continued sucking.

" Jimin, come on the rest might be waiting for us." 

"No."

" Jimin pleeassee?"

" No."

" Jimin."

" Daddyyy" Jimin cutely said , his cheeks all puffy and and pink causing Taehyung to blush madly at the nickname.

" daddy cawie (carry) me pweese " Jimin said and did grabby hands towards Tae who looked taken aback. Jimin was acting strange, too strange. This isnt what Tae was expecting out of drunk Jimin but he wasn't hesitating to find out more.

" No, daddy wont carry. Jimin is a big boy and big boys must walk on their own." Taehyung spoke out seriously and Jimin frowned.

" isnt minnie daddy's baby boy?" Jimin stared at taehyung with the biggest puppy eyes a human could possibly never muster , but jimin could.

" Yes but-"

"then carry!"

" No more alcohol for you, now get up or you wont be hearing me call you baby boy anymore." Tae got up and walked away grinning, he purposely did that to see if Jimin was just kidding about being a baby and fall out of character but that wasnt the end...

Before Tae could reach the front door, jimin had already ran out , his pink hair bouncing on the way and several soft sobs were heard. Taehyung did feel a pang of guilty-ness but he just continued his way out. Once he reached their hangout area which looked more cleaner just the pillows and blankets left, Taehyung noticed the members were gathered around something. It was Jimin.

" He didnt carry you out? Poor baby.." Jin pouted

" A-and he said i-im a big boy, Im not!!" Jimin sobbed harder and Yoongi wrapped his arms around him, comforting him while glaring up at Tae who just stood there gaping.

" Of course you arent a big boy Chim, you'll always be our little baby ." Namjoon softly spoke, caressing Jimins cheeks while wiping away the tears. Tae was speechless, why were they all acting as if Jimin was just five months old which currently looks like it. Tae moved closer and joined the circle that surrounded Jimin. He smiled at the sight of Jimin who's eyes and nose were red and his hair messier than usual. Jimin looked up at him and made a 'hmph!' sound before crossing his arms and hide his face deeper into Yoongis hoodie , making sure Tae know that he was very much upset at him.

" Oh jimin come on, dont be like that, I didnt know you were being all ..serious." Taehyung scratched the back of his head. Jin turned around and stared at Tae as if he was the most disgusting thing he's ever seen.

" Kim Taehyung, when has Jimin never not be serious?? especially when it comes to you." Jin spat , like literally spat on his face and it was Tae's turn to look at Jin disgustedly.