Chapter Three: Game Over

L/N = Last Name

Y/N's POV

Cheers erupted from outside. The game was clearly over. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked gently. I really didn't want him to leave, but I could never ask him to stay. "I-I'm really sorry..." He looks down me and smiles softly. "Don't be." I straighten up, leaving his chest. I looked into his blue eyes, which didn't look as dull anymore. "I can never thank you enough." A toothy grin shows on Simon's face, his teeth were clear white, he had a warming smile, "Then don't thank me at all. I already know you're thankful." I matched his toothy grin. My head felt like it was throbbing, but it seemed to just disappear with that smile. "Make sure you say goodbye to me. K?" He stands up and walks out of our locker room, before I could say another word. All the boys rush in, surrounding me. They all asked so many questions like, "Are you okay?" or, "Are you feeling dizzy?" I gave them a small smile, "I'm fine! How did the game go?" They started explaining what happened. We lost. They ended up going into overtime, and the other team scored. If Ethan's goal didn't go in, it would of never been tied. I felt terrible, this was my fault. I looked down. I felt terrible. I look up to see Chris sitting next to me. "Grab your stuff, we should be heading on the bus, heading back to the hotel. Everyone from both teams are going to head out to dinner, then we'll all part our ways, heading home. If you're feeling good, we'd love you to join." He stands back up and walks over to his bag, chucking things inside. The mood in here was so off, but everyone still had smiles on their face. It was for Charity. We must of raised so much money, we had too. That's what was important, and that had to be everybody's focus right? Not some stupid silly mistake, right? I stood up, feeling extremely dizzy. I fell into somebody's arms. "Hey Y/N!? Y/N!?" I felt nauseous again. I felt arms and people helping me. They placed me back on to the bench. I still had no idea who caught me. Everything still looked a little fuzzy but I didn't want to worry people. The medics must of came back into the locker room earlier because they were now helping me. After like 10 minutes, one of them said, "Here, try standing up really slowly." They both grabbed my arms. I stood up slowly, I felt a little dizzy, but still okay. Soon I could stand up all without them. The boys were trying their best not to look, but I felt all the eyes on me. "I'm okay. Thank you." I said softly. They let go slowly and go back to the corner, and kept their eyes on me. "Here are our runner-ups! Youtube Allstars!" We all had wide-eyes, we didn't realize we were still going out. Luckily everyone still had their jerseys on, and sense everyone was helping me, no one took their Kelts off. We all jogged out onto the field, even me. I was fine, I think. Cheers erupted from the crowd. I felt a smile crawl on my face. We lined up. "Now the champions of this match, Sidemen FC!!!!" They run out, the crowd cheered just as loud, maybe even louder. They were all smiling as they ran. The announcer held up a trophy. "Simon Minter! Come on up here!" He gave a toofy grin. The announcer handed him the trophy, i'm glad he was captain. The crowd and the Sidemen boys erupted in cheers. He ran back to the group and they all grabbed the trophy. "Y/N! L/N!" I walked up there, the crowd erupted. He handed me a trophy, it wasn't as big as the Sidemen, but I couldn't ask for better. The crowed applauded and cheered, the boys ran to me and we all had hands on the trophy, we were a team. "Thank you everyone so much for coming!" The crowd roared, everyone went crazy. Both teams were now talking to one another. Ethan walked up to me shyly, "I just wanted to say how sorry I am, I feel terrible." I gave him a sad smile, "It's okay! Don't worry about it. That header was amazing." He gives a nervous laugh, "Thanks. Feel free to hang out with me and the rest of the boys tonight at dinner, at least let me make it up to you." I giggled, "Sounds good! See you there!" I wanted to go find Simon, but Hugh put a hand on my shoulder, "Come on kid." I smiled, "Fineeeeee!" I said in a little kid voice. We started laughing as we all started walking to the bus to head back to the hotel. I still had a headache, but it seemed to be getting better. There was no way I was missing the little party afterwards.