Chapter Thirty: I'm Not Scared...!

Y/N's POV

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" I raced out of my room wearing halloween pj's. I race into the closest room to me, JJ's. "WAKE UP!" I jumped on top of his bed, he groaned, but suddenly sprung to life, he wrapped his arms around my waist, shoving me into the bed, I yelped as my head hit the pillow, "JJ!!!" I squealed as he wrapped his strong arounds around me, snuggling up, lying his head on my boobs. I pushed him, but there was no use, "You're such an idiot! HELP!" I yelled. Soon Josh came in, "Whats go-" He realizes what JJ is doing, "You're such an idiot JJ." I smiled, "Hey! I just said that. Now help!" My hands ripped at his arms as I tried to pull from his grip. Vik trots in the door, laughing his iconic laugh, "You know I thought the Haunted House was going to be scary, but this is defiantly the scariest thing I feel like I'll see all night." JJ suddenly releases, pushing out of bed, "Haunted house!!!" He says excitedly. Josh laughs, "Uh, yeah? We've been playing this for like a week, remember?" We both look at each other, shrugging, "Uh...yeah...totally...we remembered, right Y/N?" He elbows me in the side, "U-Uh yeah! Defiantly!" Josh just shakes his head, "Then get ready, were leaving soon." I quickly scrunched my face, "Leaving so-" I turned to the clock, seeing it was 18:50. "...we might of stayed up a little to late last night JJ..." He shrugs, rubbing his eyes, "8:00? Late? Pshh nahhhh." I chucked a pillow in his face, hopping out of bed and out the door.

Simon's POV

I pulled into the parking lot of the haunted house. We all stepped out of the cars, the wind whipping at our clothing. It was all the Sidemen, plus Emily, Y/N, and Freya. Freya and Emily immediately grab Ethan's and Josh's arm. Y/N slowly walks towards me, looking wide-eyed at the building. I gave her a reassuring look as we walked inside. It was completely dark. There was other people, but not many. Suddenly the lights came on, they stayed for a couple of seconds and disappeared. When the lights came on again, I took a look around, there were multiple open doors. Creepy painting hung from the walls as we searched around desperately. "AHHH!" Screamed a zombie that popped out. Y/N squealed jumping back, instinctively grabbing my arm. I looked down slowly, seeing a panic look on her face quickly disappearing, I felt my heart pound as my mind flashed back to her hanging in the air, her face full of fear and tears streaming down her face. "S-Simon? Helloooooo? Earth to Simon?" Says Josh as I quickly snapped out of it, blinking. Y/N was staring down hard at the floor, her face lit up from embarrassment, making my face turn just as red. "Y-Yeah sorry." He laughs, "Geez I guess you just freeze up when you're scared!"

  We keep traveling around, screaming at things, everyone in the group screamed at least once. I tried not to act scared of it, but I defiantly was. Y/N was defiantly the one who was the most jumpy, I could tell she was trying not to be, but she was.

Y/N's POV

We walked out of the building, laughing all the way and making fun of each other of how they got scared. We hopped in the cars and headed home.

When we got home everyone crashed in their rooms. I headed down the hall, seeing the only light that was on was Simon. It was 4 in the morning. I knocked on the door, "Come in." He says groggily. I walked into his room, sitting next to him. He was staring down at his hands, which were shaking. "H-Hey what's wrong?" He looks up at me with dull, blue eyes, "N-Nothing...just thinking." He flops back on the bed, closing his eyes, squeezing them shut. After a moment, he opened them, realizing that he was worrying me. "Just shaking off the goosebumps." He says laughing nervously. I bit my lip, not sure if I believed him. He sat back up, leaning forward with his hands in his face, taking staggering breaths. "Si-Simon you're worrying me, are you alright?" He looks at me, his eyes looked like they had been crying for hours, but he nods. "I just have this sickening feeling in my stomach and I can't sh-shake it off." I scrunched my face, confused, "Sickening feeling? Are you sick?" He sighs, shaking his head, "Nah, forget about it." As I was about to protest he climbed into bed, turning his lamp off and pretty much ignoring that I was there. I sat on the side of his bed, dumbfounded. I brushed the hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear as I leaned forward, closing my eyes as I kissed Simons forehead ever so gently. Immediately I felt my heart stop, what had I done. I opened my eyes, his eyes were still closed, but his lips curled up into a smile as I walked out of the room.