Chapter Eighteen: Breath On Mine

Simon's POV:

I stumbled into bed, crawling in. My head was starting to hurt, but it wasn't terrible. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, but it was useless. I grabbed my laptop, it was probably best if I worked on editing my latest video for tomorrow. I started to edit it, but I couldn't focus. I pulled out the little ring, it was gorgeous. Why would she even want it though, it was from me. I fiddled with the box in my hands, i've felt so different lately. I sighed, rolling over, trying to sleep.

-Timeskip to morning-

Simon's POV

I rolled out of bed, sitting up. My head felt better. I walked over to my closet, pulling out some clothes. Sidemen hoodie and some shorts look perfect right about now. I threw it on, and went to the bathroom. I started to ruffle my hair as I leaned in closer, seeing a bruise on the side of my head. My head didn't really hurt anymore, I pressed my finger to it gently, it only hurt a little bit. It looked pretty nasty though. I sighed, what was I going to do. I headed back into my room, flopping onto my bed. It was obvious enough that they were going to ask what happened, I mean the only possible thing could of been from me hitting the window in the car...but I just felt that I couldn't. I thought about Y/N's makeup...but then she would know and that was probably the last person I wanted to worry. I looked around my room, seeing if I could make up from excuse. I looked at my stand next to my bed, I could just say I fell out of bed and hit it last night. Shrugging, I walked out of my room.

Y/N's POV

"Josh!" I squealed as he flipped the pancake up high, trying to catch it. The pancake just misses the pan, falling on the floor. I crossed my arms quickly, "Dude! What the heck! That was like, a perfect pancake." He picks it up from the floor, laughing, "Should we feed this one to JJ?" I was about to argue, but then I thought about it for a moment, that would be pretty funny. I gave Josh that look, I wasn't going to help him, but I didn't mind seeing JJ get messed with a little bit. I turned around as Simon walked into the kitchen, smiling, "What's for breakfast?" He questions. "Panc-" I stop as I see a bruise on the side of his face. Josh notices it at the same time, "Did you just punch yourself in the face or something while you were sleeping!?" He says laughing. Simon answers quickly, "Close....I fell out of bed." He was still smiling, but he seemed a tiny bit off. "I'm surprised I didn't hear it! Then again, you're pretty much a twig, so i'm not to surprised no one heard anything." I said, trying to make light of it, but I mean geez, with a hit like that he must of been lying on his floor for a little bit, I just wish I would of heard it. Maybe I could of done something to help. He smiles, "Hey! I've been working on these muscles. I'm not that much of a twig anymore!" He holds up his arms, flexing. There wasn't even the tiniest bit there. Simon was very athletic though, a great runner especially. I giggled, rolling up my sleeves as well. I flexed, my arms had more muscles on them then him. Josh leans in, examining the both. Before he can say anything, JJ runs in with no shirt on to begin with, flexing his muscles. Without even flexing he could beat both of us anyways. "And the winner is..." Josh says in a deep voice, "JJ!" He holds up JJ arm as he screams how much better he is than us. "Whatever JJ, not all of us are training for boxing matches 24/7!" He ignores what I says and continues to scream how much better he is. I giggled, looking up at Simon who was laughing. Josh looks at me, "Alright Y/N you could always train for a boxing match..." He says quickly, this tones JJ down a bit. I open my eyes wide, "I'm not looking for someone to beat the crap out of me." This makes JJ smile, cracking his knuckles, "Especially JJ!" I added, feeling worried. I didn't need an amazing boxer to pick a fight with little me.

Simon's POV:

Even though we were talking about how strong we were and this was totally not in my league, I was suddenly starting to feel more confident. Why am I worrying so much, she's just a girl, she's human, just like me. There isn't much of a difference. She just has an upper area..while I have the lower area. Nothing to worry about. I smiled, "That reminds me," I said quickly, "I may or may not of bought the little boxing ring again..." Josh and JJ look at me hard, "Again!?" I shrugged, "Got me a lot of views. So you gonna help me set it up or not?" Y/N looked at me confounded, "What you don't watch my videos?" I said bending down to get down to her height. She rapidly folded her arms, giving me a grouchy look, "Do you watch mine?" The truth was, every once in awhile I did, that didn't exactly sound cool though. "Maybe? You'll have to follow me to find out! Last one there is a rotten egg!" I ran over to the other room, laughing as I looked back. She blew past me quickly, but I reached out with my lanky arms, wrapping them around her waste. I felt my heart pound fast as I pulled her closer to my chest. She giggled, trying to get out of my grip, "I. Must. Get. There. FIRST!" She made one last attempt to break free, but she lost her footing as she pulled, falling. I held her tight though, keeping her from the ground. I brought her to her feet, turning her to face me. I looked over, to see Josh recording this, making me realize what the heck i'm doing. I took a deep breath, trying to keep this stroke of confidence going, "I get it, you're fast. But my arms are also long." I kept my hands a little higher on her hips, I could swear her face was pink.

Y/N's POV

I tried to keep from blushing, "Fine!" I snickered, "You got me!" I raised my hands up in a surrender, waiting for him to let go of my sides. The other two slowly walked into the room, beating us both. One of us were going to be the rotten egg. I looked up, realizing Josh was recording us. Simon slowly releases, allowing me to race off. He reached for my shirt in a desperate attempt, but I dashed into the room to fast for him to grab it. I skipped the final bit, sticking my tongue out at him as he lumbered along into the room, hanging his head. I stood up on my tip-toes, lifting his head upwards, but I could barely even move it because of my height. JJ quickly realizes, he bends down, putting his hands out as a stepping stool. I stood on them instantly as he lifts me up slowly. He didn't even seem to struggle. I lifted his head up, but he leaned me a little to far forward, causing me to clash foreheads, luckily I barely even hit his forehead. His eyes went wide, realizing what position we were in. Our lips were inches away, I could feel his breath trickle down my cheeks, our lips lingering. Suddenly more of the boys appeared, Ethan, Harry and Tobi were here, at least what I could see out of my eye. Simon quickly put his hand on my shoulder, I quickly pulled my head back, "JJ!!!" I said looking down at him. He gives me an evil grin, suddenly pulling out my feet from under me, causing me to fall backwards, I let out a quick yelp as he caught me in his arms. "What was I thinking..." He whispered slowly, licking his lips as his whispers traveled up my lips, "You should be close to me instead." He groaned, making me scream. I kicked trying to get out of his arms. He let out the biggest laugh, causing Ethan to join in too. Those two had the most contagious laughs, soon we were all dying at what just happened. There was a little awkward tension in the air. Harry stepped up, "Jide!? What the heck man!" He was smiling, but I could see a hint of fire in his eyes, "What, you want her? You gotta earn it." He went to walk over to me, but JJ grabbed his arm, "In a boxing match."